Phantomime

Don't play the video yet, I will tell you when.

***

Previous:

And we continued driving.  

Rose's POV

"Okay, this is our plan: I, Tasha and Lord Ivashov are going to be teachers in human school, and you are going to be students." Dimitri told us his plan.

"One question." I said.

"Yes?" aked Dimitri.

"Should we keep our last names?"

"No, well dhampires can but moroi...no, definitely not. If there are strigois they will come first on royal morois, so they have to change last name."

"But what if they know how they look like?" I asked.

"Then ....we protect them." Dimitri answered.

"Okay."

We came in some hotel and find 3 rooms that Dimitri reserved for us. In first room are Dimitri, Lissa and I. In second room are Christian, Mason and Adrian. And in the third room are Tasha, Eddie and Mia. Dimitri has set us like this because in first room me and Dimitri are guarding Lissa because she is royal moroi and last in her family, in second room Christian is fire user so he can protect himself and Mason is protecting Adrian, and in the third room Tasha, just like Christian can protect herself and Eddie is protecting Mia although she can protect herself with water.

Everyone settled in ther room, just like Dimitri, Lissa and I.

"So...there is 2 beds" Lissa began " I assume that You and Dimitri are sharing bed, right?"

"Yes." I answered.

'Please do not have sex when I'm here.' she said through the bond.

"Dont worry we won't"

"Won't what?" asked Dimitri.

"Nothing" Me and Lissa said in unison.

"Jinx" we said again in the same time and laughed.

"Okay..." he said and we laughed again.

"So, what now?" asked Lissa.

"I'm going now to get a job with Tasha and Adrian, and you stay with Rose and the others." Dimitri said and left the room.

"What in the meantime?" she aked me.

"We can play some games." I answered.

"But what games?"

"Maybe.... I don't Know, Pantomime?" I said.

"Oh! I love that game!"

"I Know."

"But how....oh, never mind."

"Let's go to tell others..." I told her.

Christian's POV

I am in my room that i share with Mason and Adrian. Currently Adrian is not here because he went with aunt Tasha and Guardian Belikov to find a job in school.

I was talking with Mason what he thinks about this human school but Lissa jumped in the room and "Guys!"

"What's wrong Lissa?" I asked.

"Is it strigoi?!" Mason was next to ask while he grabed a silver stake that Guardian Belikov leave if we needed.

"No! Of course not. Why do you think that?" she asked.