Games are starting

Rose's Pov

Lissa and I were in my room. My cell phone vibrated. I got a message from Adrian.

Meet me in my room. Take Lissa with you. We will have Game night.

Adrian

"Liss, I got message from Adrian. We will play games all night in his room."I said to Lissa. When we came to his room, the all gang (Christian, Adrian, Mason, Eddie and Mia) is waiting us. Mia is now my friend because she doesn't want anymore destroy us (me and Liss). We sit in the circle.

"What are we playing first?" I asked.

"Spin the bottle?" asked Mason. Everyone nodded.

"Who's first?" asked Adrian.

"Me!" yell Mia " But before we started, do you guys want Guardian Belikov to play?" again everyone nodded.

"I go to find Dimitri" I tell them before I slam the door. I headed to guardians dorm to find Dimitri. When I find his room I knock to the door.

Dimitri open the door and ask "What's wrong Roza?" Ah, I love when he call me Roza...

"Nothing's wrong. I just wanna ask you do you wanna play games with me and the gang?"

"Okay, but I have shift in 2 hours, so I can't stay long"

"Okay" I tell him "let's go then"

We came in right time to play."Comrade, we are playing spin the bottle and Mia is playing first"

Mia spins the bottle and it lands on Eddie. She came to Eddie and they start kissing. They were kissing for 2 minutes.2 MINUTES! I knew something was happening between them!

"I knew something was happening between you two!" I yell "For how long?"

"Two weeks." they say in same time.

Then Lissa say "I'm happy about you two!"

"Well now is my turn." say Eddie. Eddie spin the bottle and it lands on Dimitri. Everyone but them started laughing. Eddie came in front of Dimitri and they kiss were the quickest kiss I ever seen. They ran to the bathroom to wash their mouths. Everyone were laughing. Now was Dimitri's turn. He spin the bottle and it lands on...