Hide and seek

Previous:

 When he left I asked "Do you guys wanna play some other game?"  

Rose's POV

"What game?" asked Adrian.

"Maybe...Hide and seek?" said Eddie.

Everyone nodded.

"Who's counting?"

"Me." said Tasha "I'm gonna count to 30"

"Okay"

"1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10...11...12...13...14..."

And I start running to my hiding place

Tasha's POV

"15...16...17...18...19...20...21...22...23..24...25...26...27...28...29...30!!!"

Hm...where to look first. Maybe in church...or cafeteria...or maybe in guardian dorms...

First I'm going to look in cafeteria.

Mason's POV

I'm hiding in cafeteria with Eddie and Mia. I think is too obvious to hide in cafeteria but if Eddie and Mia says it is a good hiding place, then I believe them.

We were hiding under the table, and then I saw Tasha walking in the cafeteria.

I KNEW IT!

I knew that cafeteria is not a good hiding place. But what they told me? They told me this: 

"They will never find us!"

But what happened? This happened! Tasha found us.

"I found you!" Tasha yelled.

"I told you It's not good hiding place!" I screamed at Eddie and Mia "I TOLD YOU!"

Christian's POV

Lissa and I are hiding in church attic. I don't think they will find us that easy. But everything can happened. Maybe they will find us or maybe they don't. If they find Rose, then Rose can find Lissa, and when they found Lissa, they can find me.

But I don't think that will happened. Right?

Tasha's POV

We were in Moroi, Dhampire and Guardian dorms, and found nothing.

We were also in Kirova's office and found drunk Adrian. We leave him in his dorm room.

Now we were going to look in church attic. 

When we came there we found Lissa and Christian.

Now we have to find Rose. But where she is?

A/N: Sorry for late update but I have to study for school. I hope that you aren't mad at me. I will try to update next  chapter faster. Please comment and vote. See you guys!