Make up sex

Your pov

Me and brad had been arguing
Because he been spending more time with the boys then with me he just got off 5 month tour we didn't see each other for 5 months and he Only spent about 3 hours with me and I'm sick of it."

Now here we are arguing again about it. Brad all I'm saying that I would like to spend time with you because we haven't seen each other for 5 months I say.
Y/n I'm always with you I need some me time he say harshly.
Brad you on tour most of the time you never with me I miss you I say.
Y/N LEAVE ME ALONE He shouts"
Fine leave go I don't care since you spend to much time with me I say sarcastically. Walking upstairs
Y/n I..... he says but I cut him off"
No brad go where you won't see me i say.

A hour pass and I fell asleep then I felt two lips kissing my neck and collarbone.
Brad get off of me I say.
No I'm sorry you right I should spend more time with you not with my friends you the love of my life not them he says"
What about your plans I asked"
I cancelled them you more important he say with a smile"
Really I say.
Yes baby now how about I make it up to you for being a bad boyfriend he say while kissing my neck"
Mmm maybe you can I say teasing
Not maybe I will he say. Pushing me down"

He started kissing my neck leaving hickeys sucking and biting on my neck.
Mmm Brad I moan. I feel him smirking in my neck
Then I grab his shirt pull it off of him. then I put my fingers in his hair.
He lifts me up and pull my shirt off and unclips my bra threw it somewhere In the room.
He moves his mouth to my breast sucking on them. moving his mouth down my body he stops at my waist and looks at me and smirks"

Hips up he says I do what he say and lift my hips up then he tugging my jeans off threw it off. And plays with my underwear and pulls it down.
I gasp when the cold air hits my core.
Then I feel two fingers thrust inside me. I moan his name
Yes brad right there I moan. Then I feel his lips sucking on my clit harshly.
Yes brad right there yes brad I moan
While he hitting my g Spot.
Oh shit brad I'm going to cum I moan.
Then cum baby girl he says.
I cum on his fingers then he pulls out and looks at me and licks his fingers clean"
I smirk and push him down on the bed and take his clothes off. I grab his member and take him whole in my mouth.
Oh yes oh yes baby girl just like that he groans.
I bob my head up and down sucking on him. Then he grabs my hair hold it like a pony tail.
Shit Y/n I'm going to cum he says.
I keep bobing my head faster.
Shit im Cummings he says. Then he cums in my mouth I look at him and swallowed he cum.

You swallow he says
I smirk and nod.
Come here baby ride me he says
I smirk and line myself down on his dick and started bouncing up and down on him. Brad grab my hips to help me"
Yes Y/n you so tight baby girl he moans"
Our moans fill the air like water"
Brad you feel so good I moan.
You like that baby girl you like riding on me baby you like this he moans"
Yes brad I love it so much I moan.
Then I feel my second orgasm coming up.
Brad I'm going to cum I say"
Me too baby I'm going to cum he moans
Then we both ride out our orgasms"
Then I fell on Brad shudder panting really hard then brad rubs my back and chuckles"
I slide off of him and lay next to him and pull the covers on us and brad pulls me closer to him and kissed my temple"
I love you Y/n I'm sorry for not spending time with and I didn't mean what I said earlier he says.
Is okay Brad I forgive you I smirk.
Okay good now let's go to sleep and tomorrow we spend the whole day in bed together because I know you not able to walk tomorrow after we just did he smirks"
I laugh and lay my head on his chest and kissed it"
I love you Y/n he says
I love you too Brad so much I say"
Then we both drift off to asleep"
_______________________________
Aaaaaa first smut ever on this book sorry that is bad but first one come on anyway I hope you guys enjoy
Love you all ❤️