Hide and seek

1 week later, the three, Hermione, Ron and Harry are still in the woods to search for the last horcrux. Hermiones mind is poisoned by thoughts about Lucius. Every awake moment she thinks about him, his hands on her body, his lips and his cold eyes. Even in her dreams she can't find peace, wakes up with a pounding heart because of the hot scenes in her head. She could slap herself for it also because Ron and Harry noticed that she acts different.
It is night Ron and Harry already sleep, but Hermione can't she couldn't stand it to be any longer in the tent. So she wanders around outside. She walks deeper and deeper into the dark forest. It is so quiet that she just could hear her footsteps and her breath. Then suddenly she hears a snap. She suddenly holds still and listen. Again another snap. Two people draw nearer. Shit Hermione thinks, she doesn't took her wand with her. These people are not visible just their profiles. Hermiones breath goes fast. She could feel a tree behind her. Even when the people couldn't see her, because of the spell that protect the tent and the area around, they could hear her. The two are just some meters away. "Hold on." Says the bigger one with the broad shoulders. Hermione panic inside. The second one asks annoyed " What father?" " I think I've heard something." Hermiones thoughts are rushing into her head, she knows that voice. Fuck. It's him. Hermiones Body starts to shake. She could see how he comes closer to her hideout. Then he stops suddenly and starts to sniff. Shit my perfume, thinks Hermione . An evil grin appears at Lucius face."Go on Draco." Draco mumbles something and then goes on. After Draco was gone Lucius leaves the shadows and present himself in the light of the moon. His hair long and sleek as always. Looking better than ever. " So should we end hide and seek and see each other from face to face? I know it's you Hermione, I've smelled your Perfume." Hermione leaves her hideout and steps out of the safe area. She couldn't do anything against it. When he claps his eyes on her, she could see how his eyes darken. "Finally I see you again, prettier than in my dreams." Says Lucius with a raspy voice. " Say something to me, it feels like I forgot how your voice sounds." Hermione doesn't answer. "Answer me!" He screams at her and runs towards her and takes her wrist. His grip is hard. "Don't." Her voice is weak and quiet. They could feel the electricity running through their veins. " I've missed you." He whispers near her ear. Then he bites soft into her earlobe. He inhales deeply her smell. Hermione sighs. Then his movements becomes faster. He kisses her hard and passionate on the mouth goes on to her neck and her breast. Then out off the sudden he turns her around. "What are you doing Lucius?" Lucius doesn't answer. He just starts to drag Hermiones jeans down together with her pants. " We don't have much time." Says Lucius. Hermione could hear his zip. Then she could feel him behind her and without warning, he was inside her. It hurts thinks Hermione. "Lucius please stop it, it hurts. "But he didn't think about stopping. His movements getting faster and his moans louder. When he recognises that Hermione doesn't feel pleasure he grasp around and massages her nipples. Ramming into her Lucius could feel how she let go of the strain and gives in into pleasure. Together they come. "We both know we can't let each other go."Lucius breaths heavily as Hermione pulls up her jeans. "But that doesn't mean we owe each other loyalty." Ends Hermione and walks away.