Snapes and Malfoys dirty conversation

Shortly after Hermione fled inside, Severus starts to speak. " Lucius she's seventeen, not quite your age. Don't you think? And what's with the fact that she is in your eyes a mudblood?" "You can have also with mudbloods fun. And have you seen how her body developed? You can't tell me you haven't seen it. Merlin. You are not a saint Severus. Don't you ever wanted to bend her over the table and shag her, in that school uniform?" Lucius knows his old friend only too well. " Sure I thought about it especially when she called me Sir, but she is my student. The little Miss "I know it all " would go, after our sexual intercourse ,straight to Dumbledore. So no option." "But I am not her teacher." Says Lucius with a dirty grin. "How far did you come, let me guess you fingered her?" Asks Snape. "Haven't you watched? I swear I had seen you standing there for over 5 minutes. How long?" "How long what?" Asks Severus. "How long didn't you fucked a young woman.?" Snape laughs contemptuous. "A long time. In the past I had sex with the older Slytherin girls but they are not very hard to get. But the Griffindor Girl Hermione is worth a hunt. However you can have her on one condition, you will let me fuck her once." Severus smiles dark " Maybe we will do it at the same time."
Deep down Severus knows that this is not right, he stands on the same side like Hermione and she is his student but in times like this, a little fun is needed. Lucius laughs quietly. " If she wouldn't be in this damn castle I would bring der straight to the dark lord. Than she will be maybe my slave."says Lucius half hearted. But he knows that he wouldn't want a Miss Granger who is subservient, he wants the powerful young women who fights for what she believes even knowing it's gonna destroy her. She is justice in person. He knows when Hermione and her little friends leave the castle, they gonna be outlawed. Not quite accepting that he cares for her. When I fucked her this sentiments will be gone. Thinks Malfoy to himself, happy that he found a solution for his "problem".