The bond

His eyes show different emotions. Coldness, fear, anger and lust. Dark lust, he likes how she kneels in front of him, his dark side takes over. Hermiones lips part, her hands move slowly to Lucius shoes. She touches his black patent leather shoes. Then her hands wander upwards. She feels the expensive material under her fingers. In her mind is just one sentence. "Stop it!     But why? It feels so good. Not to think about anything just do as I am told." Her hands arrive at his zip. She was about to open it when Voldemort laughs and claps his hands. "That's enough, I think I found a better way to break you little mudblood." He grins evil. "A bond spell would be so much more fun." Voldemort strides towards the two. "Take each other's hands and hold them." Hermione tries to refuse but she is still under Voldemorts spell. They take each other's hands and it looks like they hold hands. Voldemort starts to hisses words Hermione doesn't understand. It starts to hurt at first in her hands then in her head then in her intimate zone and at the end in her heart. She thought she would die. Lucius seems as he would feel the same but not as heavy as Hermione or he has his feelings better under control. "From now you will never stop thinking about the other one and common Lucius you has to think about a mudblood, that must be so degrading right? So where was I? Ah right you can't sleep or do other sexual activities with other persons. There will be just this one person you desperately want but can't have. So that you will become so addictive that you can't sleep and finally die." Voldemort ends his speech with a hysterical laughter. He tries to speak again but he is interrupted by an loud explosion. The order. Many people from the order run into the room fight against the death eaters. Alastor Moody carries  Harry under Voldemorts curses away. Everything just happened in seconds, Hermione and Lucius still hold each others hands. But Lucius hand grabs harder now, he doesn't want that somebody takes his plaything away. It's his. Hermione comes to her's senses and tries to break away from Lucius so hard as she could. "Let me go." She yells at him. "No you are mine now. No one will have you, you belong to me. You are my plaything now. And if you can escape, I will find you, I always will." And after that, he gets knocked out.