Hermiones Torture

Lucius continues his walk, away from Hermione, towards the screams. For Lucius it wasn't something unusual, the screams. For him it feels like a routine. It seems like forever that his house was quiet and peaceful. Then at the head of the staircase he sees it, the scenery. Harry lays on the ground and breathes heavily. Lucius sees no blood but he knows that Harry must be so in pain because of the cruciatus curse. But even in pain he doesn't back down it seems he takes it as a challenge. Lucius whispers to himself," what a pity." When Harry would had give up at the start, he would might be dead by now. Then he wouldn't had to suffer anymore. But Harry choses differently.
Hours later Harry lays next to Voldemorts chair, he passed out. "Lucius bring me the mudblood." Voldemort whispers and looks viciously down at Harry. Lucius shudders when he thinks about the dark Lord, what he will do to her. He walks down to the dungeon with a feeling of powerlessness. When he arrives he turns his face into a mask without emotions. Hermione looks up and sees how Lucius grabs her upper arm and drags her to the exit. "What is going on? Is Harry alive?" "If I were you I would worry about what happens to me. The dark Lord is in a dark mood." Without waiting for her response he drags her into the room with Lord Voldemort. "Ah here she comes, the mudblood," The dark Lord points out the word mudblood. " Mhhm what can you do to give us a bit distraction from your boring friend?"He kicks Harry with his foot. Hermione looks him straight in the cold and evil eyes. " Ah I see, again a fighter. It's time to break your Griffindor pride. Go on your knees." She doesn't move a bit. Then she hears him whisper, " Imperio." "Let's try again, Go on your knees." The last sentence he screams at her. Hermione could feel how her knees bend. No, how could she give in so easily. "So that's a better position. Don't you think Lucius?" Lucius nods unemotional. His eyes fixes a wall behind Hermione. With an evil smile on his lips Voldemort looks at his follower. " Lucius you seem very tensed in the last days. What do you think about a little release?" Lucius gulps. He slowly recognises in which direction this torture goes. "Mudblood go over to Lucius and give him a blowjob." Voldemort laughs evil. Hermiones head bounces up and she stares into Lucius eyes.