Talented finger

Hermione breaths heavily. Lucius stand so close that he could feel her breath on his skin. He waits impatiently for her answer. Strained he watches her breasts, how they lift up her dress. The small curve of her breasts, gets revealed a bit in her v-necked dress. His eyes gets a shade darker. He could see that she has goose bumps. Hermione, fascinated from his animalistic stare, trembles and thinks about all the thinks he could do with her. Just let yourself go, just one time, thinks Hermione. Lucius suddenly talks again. " I was thinking about you, unbelievable that I admit that, but as I saw you here standing alone, I couldn't help myself. I had the urge to touch you. Feel you, smell you. I know it is not easy to forget who I am, neither for me, but common just one time. To release us from this lust." Hermione shivers. And then she nods. Lucius couldn't believe what he sees. Hermione moves a step towards him and leans into a slow kiss. Lucius could feel her insecurity, her lips just touch slowly his. That was not enough for Lucius. The older man grabs her head and kisses her harder. His passionate kiss gets responded with the same passion. She opens her mouth and she immediately feels his tongue, that dominates hers. His hands wander aggressively down, from her shoulders to her hips and then with a slow move to her butt. He grabs hard her butt and tears her near to his body. " You know, Opposites attract. You are so fucking innocent. You wouldn't harm anyone. Me on the other side would. Slytherins just want the best for themselfs. Just like right know, I wanted to fuck you since I saw you in that lake." Hermione gasps, she didn't know that she was watched in the lake. " Oh sweet Miss Granger, you didn't know that somebody was watching you?" He asks canting. "I saw everything, every little movement." He grins dirty. Hermione looks shocked at the mans face. " You bleeding gilt, You.." She wanted to speak along but he shuts her down. His right hand wandered at her words to her panties. And now they slip into it. He could feel how wet she is. "Oh Lord, you are so ready. I can't wait any longer." Lucius slips three fingers inside her and moves hard forward. Hermione gasps, it hurts her and gives her pleasure at the same time. " Oh god, you are still a virgin. Am I Right?" His fingers moves harder then bevor, in her vagina. "Yes I am." Hermione moans. I shouldn't do this, I shouldn't be the first man who deflower her. I will ruin her.Lucius thinks to himself. He knows that this isn't right, but on the opposite he is thrilled by the thought that he would be her first one.
Hermione could see how unsure he is about her virginity. Kinda sweet, never thought he could have a soft side, thinks Hermione. But at that moment she wants the hard, passionate side. "Lucius, common I am so ready for you, do I have to search for somebody else?" At that sentence Lucius looks at her with a possessive glance. " No I will fuck you first, I will show you what a good fuck is. After me you will never have somebody with my, let me say, talent." He laughs quietly and pushes his finger again in her. And with every push he says, "You will never ever get fucked like this." He pushes again, Hermione moans. "You will never forget it and you will always compare your later fucks with ours." He notice that she tighten around his fingers. " Come for me little Miss Granger, nobody will ever give you this pleasure like I do." After that Hermione exclaims and comes. Lucius watches every little moan she gives and every little convulsion. He yanks his fingers out and looks at them then he takes them up and places them in his mouth. He licks every bit of her juice off. "So delicious. I can't wait to lick you." "That will never happen because it is just a one time thing." Hermione answers, she was so fascinated by his actions that she doesn't recognised what he said. But now she smooth down her dress and wants to turn around, but a strong hand stops her. "Tss, didn't you forget something Darling?"

I am back guyyys, because you had to wait so long, a long chapter. :)