Weakness

Hermione could see that Lucius words are honest and that he confessed that he likes to kill. So why is could she still feel the attraction towards him. She is ashamed of her own feelings. She wants to see the good in him but there is the big part in him that is so dark that controls him. She is not naive but she believes since her childhood that the good side will win no matter what. Her eyes wanders to his jawline that is still visible. Automatically her hand touches carefully his jawline. He winces at her touch. Hermione could feel that he relaxes a bit under her touch. Then suddenly his hand grabs her wrist and
remove her slowly from his face. "Don't. I'll give you just one advice down here, don't show weakness. Not even once, then they can do anything with you." His fingers slowly touches her cheek. Then in a blink of an eye he gives her a little peck on the cheek. With a last gaze he turns around and nearly runs out of the door. After that she just hears the door creak and then clunk shut. Suddenly she feels so alone,with Lucius by her side she feels so much stronger. "That's an illusion, he wouldn't help you." Hermione whispers to herself. Dull she could hear screams. She guesses Harry. Hermione storms the door and pound against it aggressively."What are you doing to Harry?" Hermione screams. "Calm down we just tease him, he will go trough much worse. Until the Lord will finally have mercy and kills him." Lucius answers monotonous. "You think that's mercy? Kill someone? Than I would choose a life with pain instead of giving up, because when someone of our trio would give up, then there would not be any hope left. We stick together until the end. We fight together and when it's necessary we'll die together. But we will not die without a fight." Lucius smiles about her Griffindor bravery. Hopefully she doesn't lose it. Hopefully we don't break her. Thinks the older Malfoy mournful.