Talented finger part 2

" You do really believe that, after you got your release, that I will let you walk away. No now it is my turn. And I will get it. Like I promised you, I will fuck you like no one ever will do. And that I will be the one who deflower you, makes it even better." Hermione freezes, she thought when she had her fun that she could easily go. Her eyes wander automatically to the bulge in the older mans trousers. The enormous bulge presses against the black trousers from the suit, her eyes went wide. " You see that? That's how hard I am because of you." His left hand seizes his cock. " Look at me!" Lucius whispers darkly at Hermione, who wanted to look away. He begins to massage himself. "God yes, I dreamed of you every night, how tight your vagina was. How you smell. My erection was still there, hours later. Fucking unbelievable." Hermione had the urge to make a step. She knows that this isn't right but for now it is. After that they will be enemy's again.
Hermione moves close to Lucius and her hands wanders slowly downwards. Her hand stops at his stomach. Then her hand grabs his cock and strokes it. " Oh Miss Granger, when you don't stop I will come in my trousers. And we don't want to stop here, don't we?" He reaches forward and grabs Hermiones waist and turns her around against a tree.