Tango

After 1 month of searching, the three, Harry, Ron and Hermione return home to the Burrow. They found three horcruxes and destroyed them. Exhausted they arrive at the home of the Weasleys. Happy that the burrow is still there, they are welcomed by the Weasleys, Sirius, Remus and some other people from the order. They become aware that a friend from the order will marry tomorrow and the golden trio is of course invited. Everyone is happy that there is an event which will brighten everyone up.

At the next evening everyone dresses up in their best clothes. Hermione choses a red short dress. She looks stunning. Her hair falls in curls over her shoulder. Even Ron looked at her with his mouth open when she strides down the stairs. What no one knows is that Hermione wears under her dress, her sexiest lingerie. Because she has a mission for this evening, she wants to get laid and finally lose her virginity. And why not tonight with somebody she will never see again. Why not the world stands at the edge of the abyss. Her first and only sexual interaction was with Malfoy senior. That she could not forget, she tries so hard to forget it that she stopped masturbating. Now she desperately need to have sex.
At the party she first danced with Ron and two other boys but no one was pretty or experienced enough for her. Frustrated she sighs and orders a glass of wine. She drinks it and then walks outside. The music is so loud that she can hear it also outside. The marriage is celebrated in three tents. Hermione hums the song that currently is played inside. It's a fast song that she could imagine to dance tango to. So in her thoughts about a hot tango she doesn't notice how a man with ash blonde hair draws near. " Can I have this dance?" He asks with such a deep voice that Hermiones heart races faster and she shivers. It is like an awakening, her skin gets more sensitive. She turns around and asks in counter draw. "What are you doing here? In there are my friends and many people from the order, so doesn't even think to attack me. You can tell your death eater friends that we are not afraid of them. So fuck off!" Hermione is so frustrated that she reacts like that on his appearance, that she literally yells at him. " So frustrated? Maybe you thought about our little meetings equally often as me. I can still feel and  smell you. But then I can't understand why you are so angry to see me, when I can give you release." Answers Lucius in a overconfident voice and a nasty smile. Hermione wants to turn around but Lucius is faster he grabs her waist and draws her close to him. He begins to dance, tango. For Hermione surprise really good. As if there is a single thing he couldn't do. Thinks Hermione. He spins her around and then draws her closer again. So that their lower bodies rub against each. With the last tone of the song he spins her a last time around and then lower her to ground, so that her head nearly touch the ground. He lifts her up slowly, his eyes doesn't leave hers for even a moment. "Wow" whispers Hermione. "That exactly what I thought, as I saw you there standing alone in your short red dress. Just stunning." Whispers Lucius now . They both breath heavily. They stand so close that Hermione could see Lucius little dark speckles in his eyes. "Mr Malfoy, I think I should go." Sighs Hermione, she doesn't want to go but her mind reminds her every second who is standing in front of her, who talks with her in a comfortable way. "Why? Good girls can do bad things sometimes. Just forget on which side we both stand. I can give you, your release that you desire for such a long time."

                                  •
So guys a little longer chapter. I am not quite sure if I can manage to update next week, because of my math exam, but I'll try. But for the waiting, I recommend the story "Entrapping Miss Granger" by Thonoris this story is just amazing.