Meeting in a dark alley

2 weeks later
Hermione was on her way back from Hogsmeade when she decides that she takes a drink in the local pub. However before she could enter the pub she hears voices. These voices came from a dark alley. She slows down her steps and finally stops. She just sees the shadows of three persons. Then she hears snippets of a conversation. The voice is harsh and threatens another person. It is a voice she knows but can't recognises it. "You'll better tell me everything you know, or I have to demonstrate that I don't frolic." Hermione bodes ill. "Do you want the same fate like your parents? Tortured to insanity." Hermione hears a tone like a squeal. " You don't want it elsewise. Cru..." Hermione couldn't stand it anymore, she sprints around the corner. The scenery that appears now in in front of her shocks her. In the dark alley are three persons, Neville and two death eaters. Fenrir Greyback and Lucius Malfoy. Lucius Malfoy bore his wand into Nevilles throat. Fenrir just stands in a corner and watches the spectacle. All three look up. Neville scared Fenrir and Lucius with a look of malice.
Hermione literally screams Expelliarmus. Lucius wand sling away. Everyone look at her, Fenrir wants to make a move but Hermione reacts in just a second. She yells Stupor and aimes her wand at Lucius and Fenrir. Fenrir gets hit very hard but Lucius just gets hit at his left leg. "Neville, come on move, they will not stay like this forever." Hermione gives Neville a scared harsh look. Neville moves, he climbs over the two bodies. Next to Hermione he gives her a scared but thankful gaze. " Lets get out of here, we should disapparate.You go first." She gives him a last bolster gaze. Neville apperats. Hermione wanted to do the same when suddenly a hand grab her upper arm. She gets spun around and pressed against the wall. Now she stares directly into Lucius Malfoys grey eyes. She can smell his expensive Parfum and his personal smell. She inhales more of that aphrodisiac, it was a action she doesn't want to make but it happens automatically. Lucius does the same, he inhale deep her sweet innocent smell. He couldn't help himself she was so magnetic. He thinks about her appearance in the last minutes, when she appeared from nowhere. She looked like a fighter, like justice in person. He was not capable of doing anything. He just stared at her just like a sinner an angel. He feels her breath on his chest, the first three buttons of his white shirt are open. His arm leans on the wall above her head. His sleeve gets pushed up so that his dark mark gets uncovered. Hermione inhale harshly. She stares at it. Seeing every shade and curve, the skull and the snake that comes out of his mouth that is tear open. Hermione shivers. Seeing her reaction on his dark mark gives him the power back, that he lost when he saw her and smelled her. He knows that he is the superior. She isn't cruel or reckless he in contrary is. When he starts to speak his voice is sleek and deep. " Miss Granger you should have disapparate faster, this isn't a street for a young woman. There are always reckless men who wander through the streets in search of young women. Like me." Hermione opens her eyes wide in angst. Her heart beats fast and she sees how he looks at her chest. Hungry. Even though she wouldn't want to feel this way, she is turned on by his hungry  glances. His eyes wanders back to her face. With a smirk he leans forward and whispers in her ear: " Your appearance was a nice deflection especially your behind." After that he leans back and watches her reaction, how she blushes and then looked very angry. "How can you say that to me? Bog off." Then she slaps him right across his face. He holds his cheek.His face looks even after the slap quite amused. " There she is the woman who slapped my son, now I know what he had to endure." With that sentence he leans forward again and whispers:" It was a pleasure to meet you again Miss Granger." After that he turns into black smoke and disapparates.
                                   •
So guys that was the announced chapter. I hope you like it. When you like the chapter then you can give me like always a vote or feedback. Thanks for reading.