It's becoming dark

Hermione and Lucius stare the whole time into each other's eyes. Hermione with a rebellious and hateful gaze and Lucius with a cold and unemotional look. She tries to get to her wand that lies to her foot. "Bad idea, Hermione." "Don't call me that. You have lost the right to call me  that ever again." With an arrogant look he answers. " I can call you however I want to because you are no longer a free woman. Do you understand? You are a captive. My captive. From now on you ," Lucius points out the next words," are," he draws her closer to himself, "mine." And with that sentence they disapparate. Seconds later they appear at Malfoy Manor. Lord Voldemort  sits at a large table at the head. With a malicious smile his eyes wanders  between Ron, Harry and Hermione. "Ah finally we meet again. I know what you three think, that I will kill the BOY who survived, right now." He points out the word boy and burst out in a crazy hysterical laugh. "No that would be too fast. I want that you three suffer, I mean you," he points with his finger on Harry," you destroyed my reputation, so I will make an example of you. So that everyone can see the consequences when you rebel against me." Harry flinches. Hermione could feel how Lucius straightens and how his muscels strains. "Lucius I know that you would like to punish that mudblood right now, but you have to wait. You will get your pleasure. Bring her to the dungeons. Into the darkest. And take the redhead with you." Hermione gets swing around. Harshly Lucius forces her to move forward to a staircase that leads down into the darkness. She sees how Ron gets kicked down the stairs and she hears him groan with pain. Lucius laugh cruel behind her. Crouch jr. shouts at Ron,"Go on or I will try the cruciatus curse on you." Fast Ron jumps up. Hermione and Lucius still stand at the stairhead. "Go." It was nothing more than a whisper from Lucius. She nearly didn't hear it. With a last hateful gaze she turns around and walks down into the darkness. The older Malfoy leads her to a dark dungeon at the end of the hall. Hermione stops, she stands with her back to the older man. She gives him the cold shoulder. Lucius heart tighten as he sees her reaction towards him. Then he pulls himself together and grips around her, because she stands directly in front of the door of the dungeon. She flinches. Then she recognises that he just wants to open the door and relaxes a bit but just until he opens the door and she could see inside. In the dungeon are steel tracks at the ceiling. In the corner is a chair, probably for "visitors". Thinks Hermione ironical. Lucius pushes her a bit so that she stumbles inside. Now she sees that in the other corner stands a bet, but without a mattress."Nice." Hermione says ironically. "So...comfortable." She thought she heard a quiet laugh, but that must be an illusion. Lucius Malfoy never laughs. Not about a joke from a mudblood, Hermione thinks hateful. She turns around to look at the face from the fraud who betrayed her. Why can a traitor be so handsome, he has the facial features of a Greek god. She remembers how soft his skin was and how his eyes watched her with passion, there were no hate. However now his eyes are cold and reserved. He wants to turn around but she fast grab his upper arm and hold him in his place. She could feel how his muscles tenses. His jawline is very visible she could see how angry he is. Then with a fast movement he grabs her hip and presses against the bars. "Why couldn't you just leave the party. You got what you wanted. A fuck. It's your fault that you are in this situation right now, so don't think about to hate me for what I did. You knew the whole time who I am. A fuck doesn't change that. So don't cry how bitterly unfair your life is, life isn't fair. That's the reason why I take things in my own hand. Why I am not shy to kill for my interests. That's the difference between the good and the bad side, you measure the consequences ,the victims and if it's ethical, the bad side already killed before even think about it."