The order

Hermione gasps for air, unknowingly she had held her breath. "What the hell was that?" After she quieten herself down she disapparates also.
Neville stands just an inch away from Hermione. "Where have you been? I was worried about you. I shouldn't have left you alone." Neville is drenched in tears. Hermione, who is still confused from the things that happend, is just able to say that nothing happend and Neville should calm down.
Hermione had enough, she is so tired and decides to go bed early.

At the next day Hermione wakes up early, she was the first at breakfast. Nobody was there except Draco and his boofy friends. Hermione gives a groan." Oh no, not Draco and his bodyguards." She was on her way back to the door as she hears that someone behind her laughs quietly."So alone Mudblood,without your heroic friend Potter?"asks the ironic voice of Draco Malfoy. Hermione turns around furious."Don't call me Mudblood!"
"Why not, it is the truth."says Draco with a grin."I am in almost the same manner a witch with magical talent, like your family, with one difference, I know which side the right side is."says Hermione with an arrogant grin." You have no idea what you are up against."whispers Draco with a dark voice."I know exactly what you and your family are." And with that sentence Hermione leaves the Great Hall.

After Lucius disapparated he enters Malfoy Manor, that was a long time ago his home. Now it is the headquarter of the dark Lord and his death eaters. Lucius goes straight away into the large dinner room, at the table sits his master. He takes a bow. Lucius stand up very fast because he could see that his master is not in a good mood. When his master is in a mood like this,than nobody is save. Even the death eaters not. When everyone sat down, the dark Lord begins to hiss. Every death eater stare with disgust at the snake, that crawl on the table to his master."Lucius were you successful? Did Neville Longbottom talk?"Lucius takes a deep breath."No Sir.I was interrupted." "Who was it?" For some reason something in Lucius riffles to tell him, Hermiones name. " When you are not able to speak why not Fenrir." Fenrir sits with mad grin at the end of the table. "Of course master, it was the mud blood Hermione Granger." " So Hermione Granger, that mudblood is in my way for some time. It is time that she knows where her place is. When anyone of you see her the next time, than you have the order to bring her to me. Also of course Potter."he hisses and than laughs horrible. Lucius shivers. Hopefully she will be in the castle where she is save, until the death eater will attack the school. Why am I worried about her, she is a mudblood, thinks Lucius to him self. But there is still something that holds him back from being exited about the hunt, as before.