☼☽

"Eunha"

"I'm not Eunha"

Wonwoo looks at her, confused. "What do you mean? You...You're Lim Eunha—"

"Cut it out. I know you knew that I was Kim Taehee to begin with. I know what you want to do with me, you sick, cruel monster", she spits, gritting her teeth. He looks at her, completely baffled at her statement. He opens his mouth but then closes it again, no words being able to form.

"I kept my real name hidden for your sake. But it turns out you knew the whole time and just wanted to hurt me, make me feel like a complete idiot when you got your revenge," she curls up her hands into fists, "but you know what? We'll see whose would hurt more."

"...How did you find out, Eunha?", he stutters. She scoffs, laughing bitterly and shakes her head.

"Eunha...I'm not Eunha, there never was an Eunha. I'm Taehee, Kim Taehee. And you—", she tries to hide her tears, "are going to regret ever getting revenge on me for something I never did. For something my father never did. Jeon Wonwoo, let's see who get's more burned. And I'll make sure that I won't get my life ruined by another Jeon, by someone who's related to the person who ruined my life", she brushes past him, bumping his shoulder. He stands there in a daze, completely confused, bewildered, baffled at what she just said.

But most of all, he's hurt by her words.

She's Kim Taehee...Eunha never existed.

It's been almost two weeks and 'Taehee' hasn't talked to him at all and it drives him insane. Wonwoo sighs weakly, picking up his phone and jacket, deciding that he needs fresh air for once instead of suffocating in guilt. He walks over to the restaurant Jimin works at, texting Mingyu to meet him there as well. Wonwoo sits at a table near the window, taking a sip of his water as the two other boys take their seats in front of him.

"Spill", Jimin says immediately.

"I hate myself so much", Wonwoo says lifelessly, staring at nothing. Mingyu shakes his head at his best friend, not used to this 'new Wonwoo'.

"Bro, it wasn't even your fault. Okay well, it kinda was your fault because you did want to get revenge on her"

Wonwoo rolls his eyes at his best friend, scoffing at him and buries his face in his arms. "Why does everything hurt so much? Nothing feels right without her talking", he mumbles.
"Who are we talking about?", Jimin whispers to Mingyu.

"Taehee"

Jimin's eyes widen at hearing a familiar name that he hasn't heard for years. "T-Taehee? I'm sorry but it just sounds like...like my friend's deceased younger sister--"

"She is. Eunha is Taehee, Taehyung's younger sister", Mingyu finishes his thoughts.
"Does Taehyung know? Taehee is alive and that's great!", Jimin smiles, fishing out his phone. His smiley quickly vanishes, looking at Wonwoo. "You want to get revenge on Taehee?"

"I did...but I don't think I want to or can. But now she hates me and I don't know how she found out", Wonwoo replies, looking down. Jimin smiles softly, patting the younger's hand.

"Good because she doesn't deserve it. But how did she find out?"

Mingyu stays quiet, taking a quick sip of his water. "You could do either one of two things—be a man and confess that you love Taehee or move on. I have a feeling that Taehee won't forgive you immediately because she's also seeking revenge", Mingyu says.
"On who? Me?", Wonwoo asks, looking up.

"Your mother. She wants to bring her down but now that I think about it, I don't think she can"

Of course she would, my mom ruined her life.