-fourteen-

14 | All With You

"Eunha...can I talk to you?", Wonwoo asks quietly, closing the book that the both of them were reading together. Eunha looks up at him from his chest, smiling at him softly.

"Of course. Is something bothering you?", she asks, leaning against his chest on the bed. Wonwoo sighs, pushing the book to the side and takes off his glasses, setting them on top of the book.

"So my friend...Minhyun has a problem. He's in love with a girl", Wonwoo starts. Eunha nods signaling him to continue. "But then this one girl he had always had a grudge on walks into his life and he hates her immediately. They were working in the same company and she just happened to be his assistant. Minhyun was mean to her at first because of the grudge, he hated her so much that he made her cry."
"Why would he do that? Even though he has a grudge on her she doesn't deserve to cry because of him", she responds sternly. "It isn't right"

Wonwoo looks down at her, sighing heavily but continues. "He didn't know it wrong until he saw her cry alone in the bathroom, completely heart broken. At that moment, Minhyun knew what he was doing was wrong and felt his heart break at the sight of it. And yet, he didn't want to like her. It was only until after a month they finally got to know each other more and slowly...he felt different about her. Every single second he can't stop thinking about her, every single minute he wants to be with her, every hour he wishes that things could be different so that he wouldn't have to hurt her. And...he's confused"

"Why does he have to hurt her?", Eunha questions, shifting around in his chest.

Wonwoo sighs again, running his fingers through her hair, feeling its softness running along his skin. "Because of family reasons, it's a mess and I don't think he'd want me to speak about them", he says, wrapping one arm around her waist and continues to play with her hair.

"But what about the other girl, the one he's in love with?"

"Oh, her," his face dims a little, "the other girl who he's in love with has known him for ages— they practically grew up together. For such a long time Minhyun has been in love with her that it was his dream to make her his but now...he doesn't think of her that much anymore. If anything, he would much rather be with the other girl than her which is bad because the girl he's in love with is his best friend"
"So Minhyun is confused about who he's in love with", Eunha looks up at him. Wonwoo nods. "What's the girl he keeps on thinking about's name?"

"...Taeyeon", he responds, feeling his cheeks heat up.
"Okay, how does Minhyun treat Taeyeon right now?", she asks. Wonwoo shrugs, twirling her hair around.
"Way nicer than before. One time he skipped going out to dinner with his best friend so that he could spend his one free evening with Taeyeon. Sometimes when he sees her his cheeks would heat up or when he sees her smile, he'd smile too. Sometimes he just wants Taeyeon's attention only focused on him. He'd do anything just to make her laugh"

"God she's stupid. I swear it'd be obvious if Minhyun did that to me", she laughs, a smile forming on her face. "But that's sweet of him though, it's cute"

"What is?"

"That he's clearly wanting her attention. I think he might be in love with Taeyeon and not his best friend", Eunha responds, looking up at Wonwoo. "It's obvious that he is"

"Really?", he asks, his eyes wide.
"You think that? Personally, I think Minhyun does love Taeyeon, but is denying his feelings for her. I understand he has a grudge on her but love is love", Eunha tilts her head, her eyes sparking in the lamp's dim light.

Silence falls between the two, only the two of them looking into each other's eyes. Wonwoo feels his heart beat accelerate, his head telling him one thing but his heart longing for something else.