-fifteen-

15 | 'Perfect'

Why did you keep on calling that girl, 'Taehee'?
"Taehee was the name of my deceased younger sister. She died about the same age as that girl and because I was losing conscience in my head, I thought that she was Taehee"
And how did she die?
"My mom and sister both committed suicide on New Years Eve. 12 years ago they got so much hate from what my father never did. Remember that fire at the Jeon's factory? YMC reported that story and made it fabricated which made everyone believe it. They said my father abandoned his crew causing hate to spread towards my family causing my mom and sister to die"
This is Song Haejin, thank you for being with us.

Eunha sighs, turning off the TV and runs her hands through her hair.
Does Haejin even remember who Taehyung is? Does she even care?
"I bet she doesn't", Eunha mutters.

"Look at Taehyung, he's a true hero", Wonwoo says behind her, startling her.
"Yea...he is", she stutters, standing up. "I need to get dressed."

Putting on her best dress, Eunha clips her pin on her blazer. She picks up her phone and purse, walking out of her room and slips on her best pair of heels given to her by Seungkwan.
"Eunha, where are you going?", she hears Wonwoo ask. She turns around slowly, looking into his dark eyes.

"I have a business meeting at EJS, Wonwoo. I'll be back before the sun sets, so don't worry", she smiles slightly at him, waving.

"You better be", Wonwoo teases, walking up to her. "But that doesn't make sense why you're wearing all black", he states, looking at her appearance. Eunha sighs, pushing her hair to the side as she responds.

"I'm visiting a family member— it's his birthday today", she replies, flinching. "It's my father's birthday and I haven't told him that I am...you know...", she looks away from him, clenching on her fists. She can feel him look at her, feeling the sadness emit from them as his eyes soften at her.

"I could come with you! Let me get dressed quickly so that I could meet him—", Eunha holds Wonwoo's wrist tightly, stopping him from walking. He turns back to look at her, her mouth a straight line as she looks at him.
"You can't, Wonwoo", she says, looking at him with pleading eyes. "Don't worry about this because it's okay, I'll be okay", her hands trail down to his rough hand, her fingers ghosting over his skin as she smiles sadly. "It's personal, you know", she looks away from him.
"Eunha wait—"
She lets go of his hand, heading towards the door. "I'll be back soon", she closes the door, walking into the elevator.

He shouldn't know that I've been lying to him.

☼☽

"Happy birthday, dad", Eunha greets shakily, placing her hand on the cold glass case where the urn is. She places down lilies, her father's favorite type of flowers, down along with the rest. She looks at all of the sticky notes pasted on it from people who never knew him, showing their sadness and apologies on them. She laughs lifelessly, seeing how people can feel bad just like that once it's posted on the news.

"It's me, Taehee. It's been awhile, hasn't it? I'll be 24 in less than three weeks and I'm already engaged! It's arranged and at first I hated him but now I think I'm starting to feel different about him. Weird how life works huh?", she says, looking at the family photo next to his urn.

The perfect family she once knew is slowly falling apart once more.
"Now people are viewing you as a hero along with Taehyung-oppa. I'm happy that you are getting the respect you've deserved 12 years later", she murmurs, her fingers grazing over the photo through the glass. "But I'm afraid, dad...I think Tae killed someone...no three people...I'm afraid that he did that. Please tell me he didn't do that", she whispers, almost inaudible. She closes her eyes, taking a deep breath and turns around, curling her hands into fists against the glass. She opens her eyes only to see the person she once knew stand in front of her.