Decisions, Decisions...

NIALLS P.O.V.

I didn’t get any sleep last night; nope, not at all. I was to busy thinking about Zayn and Liam. Who will I choose? I love both of them for different reasons and they are both so amazing. If I choose one, I lose the other. And the one I lose will never have me, and I will never have them. 

What I am doing right now is just plain horrible. I am resting here, cuddling with Liam, all awhile I am dating Zayn. The thing is, they both make me melt and make me weak at my knees. Everytime I think about either of them: Boom! I die. Zayn and Liam are just so charming and wonderful. It makes me feel like I don’t deserve them.

But, I know I must choose and that is what makes me nervous. Zayn has always been my best friend and I can trust him with anything. When I’m with him, I feel safe, loved and important. Our love is just so true and real. Just so pure.

With Liam, he has always been there for me and is very comforting. When I see him, I feel like I’m going to explode. He is so tempting and caring. My feelings for him are so straight-forward and deep. I truly love him and have for a very long time. I have known I’ve loved him for a long time. Plus, I have a lot of history with him. And, I had sex with him. We even made promises to love eachother ‘forever and always’.

“Mmmmm......” Liam moaned, just waking up. He reached his arms over his head and stretched. I looked up at him and smiled until he looked at me and smiled back.

“Goodmorning, love.” He said sweetly, rubbing my cheek. I touched my hand to his and moaned with happiness. He chuckled at my innocence.

“Goodmorning, it is.” I replied.

“What do you want to do today?” He asked, now kissing my forehead.

“I just want to be with you, babe.” I replied, hugging him tightly.

He laughed. “How about we go out for lunch. It’s already pretty late. And then we can go... shopping!”

“Yay!” I yelled, yanking off the covers. “I’ll go get ready!”

Liam laughed at me, acting ridiculous.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Liam pulled into the parking lot of Nando’s; my favorite restaurant. He knows me so well, as he said he would surprise me and now we’re here. I walked out of the just parked car and slammed the door in excitement. I grabbed Liams hand and entwined our fingers. Right now, I was so happy just to be here with him. 

He smiled at me, and I did the same as we continued through the doorway of Nando’s. I didn’t care if anyone saw us because I loved him. I loved him so much. I can’t really even begin to describe it. 

As I snap out of my thoughts, the waitress shows us to our table. I sit across from Liam so I can see him well and immediately, I look at the menu. “Hey, wanna split the ‘chicken parmesian’?” I ask Liam.