I Just Can't

LIAMS P.O.V.

After Niall and I went to the park, we walked back to his house. Once we got there I packed up my things, kissed him one more time, and left.

I had a lot of things to do. It was one of my friends birthday today. I had to get her a present. I had to take a shower, you know, just clean up for her party. I drove home and went inside. I lived alone. I was almost always with Niall though so it was okay. 

I went upstairs to take a shower. After doing so, I heard the doorbell ring. I dried my hair quickly, wrapped a towel around my waist, and ran downstairs. I opened the door.

“Hey, Liam!” Harry said smiling.

“Hey, Harry! Whats up?” I replied smiling too.

“I thought I would come over and get ready with you, then we could go shopping for Lizzies Birthday.” 

“Sounds great! I just took a shower so we can get changed and leave! Come in!” I said gesturing inside.”

“Sorry if I disturbed you.”

“No, it’s fine. I’m actually glad you came.”

“Cool. So....”

“Oh, yeah. Come upstairs! Thats where my stuff is, we can  get changed.”

I looked at the curly haired boy then looked at the stairs and ran up. He followed and then we both went into my bedroom.

“Do you have something nice to wear?” I asked.

“Nice? We have to dress nice? Well then I guess I don’t."

“You can borrow some of my clothes. We’re about the same size, right?”

I went into my closet and picked out some nice slacks, a dress shirt and a vest. I bent down to get some shoes for him too.

“Here they are.” I said handing them to Harry.

“Thanks, mate.” He said taking them.

“Yeah, anytime.” 

There was a slight pause.

“Are you gonna change?” He said taking off all of his clothes.

“Well, don’t you think I should... change in th-the- the bathroom?”

“Were both guys! Come on were buds!” He stated.

“Well, okay.” I looked at Harry and pursed my lips. I know, I know. We are both guys. I raised my eyebrows slightly as if I were waiting for something to happen. No, I wasn’t he was. If he felt comfortable bare naked around me, I should around him. What could happen?