The One Night With The One Person

five days later...

NIALLS P.O.V.

Wanna come over to my house in ‘bout ten minutes? xxx

Liam texted me.

Yeah, be right over. Are we gonna watch some movies?

I texted him.

He texted back:

Yepp. This time no scary ones, okay? I love you, babe.

I love you, too. :P

I slid my phone into my pocket and ran upstairs. I went into my closet to pack some clothes, then my bathroom to pack face wash, tooth paste and a tooth brush. Finally I stuffed it all in a miniature duffle bag.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I pulled my car into Liams drive way, got out and walked up to the front door. 

Knock, Knock.

A few seconds later the door was pulled open. My eyes rested on Liam, with his beautiful face. I smiled and he smiled back.

“I missed you.” He said, the words lingering on his lips.

I made a noise that was kind of half a laugh, half a moan of joy. 

“I missed you too, baby.” I said taking a step into the door. I was pretty close to him and our bodies were almost touching.

He moaned with joy like he always does. “Your just so damn cute.” He said smiling at the ground. I kissed his cheek while still smiling.

“And you’re just too good to be true.” I replied.

I walked in further to the room and he closed the door, then leaned his back on it. He stared at me in awe.

I looked at him with confusion.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” I asked innocently.

“You just look so....” He took his hand out from under him and gestured it up and down my body.

“Yummy.” He finished his sentence.

“So what, am I food now?” I asked.

“What would you prefer me to say?” He said whilst leaning up from the door, slowly making his way toward me. He started circling me even slower.

I stood there like a statue, waiting for his next move. I knew it would be good.

“Hot?” He touched my hip from behind.

“Adorable?” He traced it fingers around to my other hip.

I was tingling inside.

“Sexy?” He moved it up and down my back. Then finally down to my hips again, and back up to my shoulders.

“Tempting?” He brought his face toward mine and brushed our lips together. I desperately tried to kiss him. He leaned back and smirked.

“Seductive?” He said finally, stroking his hands down both of my arms, turning into him holding both of my hands.

“I could say the same thing.” I leaned in to kiss him.

Our lips brushed once more.

“A-a-a!” He said and kissed the brim of my nose instead. “Save it for later.”

Later? Save it for later? What does he mean? Are we going to have sex? We’ve only been dating for a week.

“Oh really now?” I asked playfully.