Chapter twenty one

Louis had a great time with Harry

Louis had a great time with Harry. Honestly much more fun than he expected. They ate breakfast at some kind of cafe he can't remember the name of, but that's the least important detail. And after, they decided to go to this Christmas market downtown. It's December and tons of Christmas lights and decorations are already around the town they lived in. Of course you get in a Christmas mood and goes to a market when you're surrounded by all that.

They only walked around, looking at the decorations and craft people were selling. But it was still very lovely and comfortable to just walk with Harry. He had a lot on his heart, so it wasn't just walking, for Harry it meant a lot more. That's what Louis believed. He thought it was pretty therapeutic. Himself is ok with just having a person to listen to him.

Harry mentioned all the memories him and his sister shared. How they used to go to markets every Christmas and pick out a tree. But he explained how Christmas is not even existence in his home anymore. He haven't been decorating a tree in quite some time now. Louis felt bad. His family loved the holiday, it was also Louis' birthday on Christmas Eve. So it made it even more important for him and his family.

Louis scrolled down on Instagram, but he wasn't on just any account, Harry's account to be more exact. What a photograph geek. His feed was full of black and white pictures of nature, vinyl records, outfits and most importantly, his face. He had a nice face, nothing wrong with confessing that. His jawline, lips... fuck, his lips though. Gently parted, looking like he tried to pout, but no, his lips really are that plump. Then his eyes. When he first met Harry, he kept his gaze to the floor or tilted upward to the roof, but when he was brave enough to meet them, a shiver would race down his spine. They reminded him of a season changing, a little bit of everything, but none the less beautiful.

Louis fluttered his eyes close as he realised what he was thinking to himself. It's nothing wrong with admiring another mans face, is it? It only means he finds him attractive, doesn't mean he has feelings for him. He's simply giving him a compliment. Just a small compliment, well, sounded very poetic to him, but that's not the point. Louis read tons of books, probably why he described Harry's features so specifically.

He opened his eyes again and took a few more glances. He wished Harry had more selfies on here. He had like 3 or 4. The recent one got posted a month ago. Maybe he's just not the type to take selfies. He can't really blame the guy. Louis only got one selfie on his account, and only 8 people liked it. He don't even know half of them. Just some random people who likes everything in hope to get a like back. Harry on the other hand had more friends. 304 likes to just throw it out there.

He was about to leave his account, but without thinking, he double tapped the picture. A sharp pain formed in Louis' stomach and he immediately sat up straight. "Fuck!" He whisper-yelled. Why did he do that? What the hell was his mind doing? He quickly unliked the picture and closed the app completely. His heart was racing. Harry will for sure get that notification. He's screwed... unless he deletes his own account? No... he can't do that.

Louis looked out of his window to get his mind off what just happen, even though that's not easy. He felt stupid. He's not sure why he feels like this, but it's embarrassing. He feels like a stalker who's obsessed with Harry. And he's NOT. He just-

*Picture message from Harry*

Fuck.

Louis slowly looked back down at his phone. He bit hard down on his bottom lip as he grabbed it. He unlocked the phone and read the message.

Harry:

Harry: I'll be right over if you wanna fuck ;)

Louis: That's a glitch

Oh my fucking god... a glitch? He panicked. He had to just write  something.

Harry: Hahaha SURE. But honestly, I'll be right there

Louis: No.

Harry: Why not? You're obviously liking what you see

Louis: I only do charity once a year.

Harry: Ouch. I actually felt the pain.

Harry: But come on, a glitch?

Louis: What's the big deal? I can't like pictures now?

Harry: You can, but it was my picture... I'm not complaining though. I like the thought of you looking at my face, babe

Louis: Hm, makes us one then

Harry: Don't even, I got evidence of you liking my selfie

Louis: Good for you.

Louis: I'm surprised that you still acts like a fuckboy on text even after hanging out with you in real life where you actually was a decent guy

Harry: So? It's easier. Instead of pulling down my pants in public, I can just send nudes here.

Louis: Ew.

Harry: I bet if I post nudes on Instagram, you'll like the hell out of it

Louis: That can be discussed.

Harry: Okay, let me be decent for a sec.

Harry: Thanks for today. Kinda fun going back to that market, especially fun with you.

Louis smiled a little. That was a cute text. Or, at least more decent.

Louis: I had fun too (:

Harry: I think your morning hair is adorable. Just saying.

Harry: I can start being more decent in my texts. But only if you agree on hanging out tomorrow night.

Louis: Yea, but I actually have plans tomorrow night. My grandparents are coming over.

Harry: That's fine, I'll sneak into your room

Louis: No, absolutely not.

Harry: See you soon ;)

Louis: Don't you dare.

Harry: Bye, babe

Note!
I really hope you all like this book so far. I enjoy putting in those Instagram edits! If you've seen Skam, that's kinda what I'm trying to do, make it seem like they are sharing a lot with you guys. But anyways! Thanks for all the votes and comments xx