Chapter twenty

Louis never found Harry this fragile

Louis never found Harry this fragile. It was like a different person who sat beside him last night. A person who wasn't scared to show others his true colours and pain. It was... pretty amazing. Of course the story was horrible, but the fact that he told him in the first place, wow. It didn't happen that long ago, himself would not be able to tell others without shedding a few tears. He can't imagine losing one of his sisters. He would never forgive himself if that happened. Even if it had nothing to do with him. Having a sister means that you're looking after them, no matter how much younger or older they are. That's just how it is.

They both fell asleep on Harry's bed, listening to some music from Harry's Spotify playlist. He had very good taste. Many classics, many emotional ones. Those emotional ones made him feel very depressed on Harry's behalf. Just because he just told him that story and it was all... a lot? Whatever it was, it made his stomach twist. Not a good feeling at all. But they did speak about nice stuff too. Not much, just their favourite movies and songs. That wasn't Louis' Intensions, since they were supposed to talk about Harry's crappy life, but one step at a time.

Louis woke up by a door being shut. He actually fell asleep in Harry's bed, he didn't expect that at all. He was also wrapped up in a fluffy blanket, still in his clothes. For his defence, it's a cold house. Harry must have the coldest room in the house. Luckily ta much warmer now it's morning. At least the sun was shining and that was some kind of warmth. He looked over at the door which got shut moments ago, hearing a shower being turned on.

He stood up from the bed and looked around the room. He wouldn't mind him snooping around a little would he? What they don't know won't hurt them. He kneeled down in front of the book shelf to reach the bottom shelf. It was filled with photo albums. He won't snoop that much. That a new level of invading someone's privacy. But there is a few pictures spread out loose. He grabbed the pictures and looked through them. They are just pictures of the landscape, some with deers in the frame. Math Harry likes to photograph. They are good, he'll give him that. He would not do a better job, that's a fact.

He kept looking through the pictures till he saw a baby picture of Harry. He had to let out an "awe". He was adorable. It's so weird to see him without tattoos. Well, you don't really expect tattoos on a kid, but you get it. He smiled and laid the pictures down. Awe, he can't stop smiling from that picture. It was Harry in a robe, sitting with his mum. He looked so happy. Extremely happy. He reached the next shelf and saw just a bunch of things. Must be his junk shelf. Just empty headphone boxes, socks, nails and a hammer, probably to hang all the posters he got. He picked up a bottle of black nail polish. He's never seen him wear that. He might be too scared still. He gets that. He puts it down and stood back up from his position. He stretched his back and looked around d the shelfs some more.

He noticed a pretty rough used journal. He knows that he shouldn't be too curious since a journal can be petty personal, but he just wanted to "observe" it a little. He took a few steps from the book shelf after grabbing the journal. What a vintage looking journal. He liked it. He had no idea he kept a dairy, or that what he would call it. A journal might sound more masculine, but it's literally a dairy. He tried writing one, but he forgot about it after 3 days. He also lost it. Probably one of his sisters who used it as a colouring book. Whatever. He didn't really write much in it, at least nothing personal. Just what he had for dinner and what he found himself watching on the telly.

"What the hell are you doing?"

Louis quickly turned to the bathroom door and noticed Harry standing there. How didn't he hear him? He must have been too caught up in his own thoughts. But that wasn't important. "This probably looks very bad but.." he didn't know what to say.

Harry tighten the towel around his waist and walked towards him. "Yea, you're reading my journal." He said and roughly took it back. He looked angry, and the truth is that he was angry. He looked over at his book shelf and saw two of his pictures on the floor. "Oh, you're looking through my pictures too?" He asked and turned to look at Louis again. "This is all personal shit." He explained as he raised his journal as an example.

Louis nodded to his words. "I know, I'm sorry. But I promise, i didn't read your journal. I just looked through the landscape pictures." He told him. He regrets snooping now. But he didn't plan for Harry to notice.

Harry let his chest fall down in relief. "You promise you didn't read anything? Because if you did I'll put this up your ass." He said and pushed him out of the way to the bookshelf. He laid the journal back down and ran his fingers through his damped hair.

Louis swallowed the lump in his throat and nodded once again. He looked slightly down, noticing the towel hanging loosely around his waist. Why was it getting so hard to swallow all of sudden. It felt like his throat was getting dryer and more tight. He honestly didn't know why he felt like that. It's not the first time he's seen a shirtless guy. Sorry to say so, but he's watched porn and he shouldn't feel this way, especially not towards Harry. He immediately looked up after eyeing his back muscles for a while.

"Want me to stay still so you can take a picture?" He suddenly heard Harry say. Louis only let out a nervous chuckle and turned around to get his jacket from the bed. "I'm fine." He replies and took his jacket on. He needed to get home, people might wonder where he went off to last night. "I should go." He informed Harry.

Harry fixed his towel so it was not as loose anymore. "Why?" He asked. He didn't have to leave so soon. He thought they could hang out after he's dressed. "Don't you want to know more about me?" He asked in a bit unsure voice. At least he thought Louis wanted to know.

Louis sighed and zipped his jacket all the way up. It is for sure gonna be chilly outside. "Of course I do." He assured him and turned around to look at him. "Yea, sorry. Let's go out for breakfast?"

Harry took a few steps closer to Louis and nodded. "Breakfast sounds good." He said and sucked on his bottom lip as he thought about some stuff. He just looked over Louis' face, noticing some details he's never seen before. "You have freckles on your nose."

Louis watched Harry's eyes move from one place to another. He had pretty eyes. Green suits him. He can't imagine a more suitable colour. He let his brow raise at his words. "Uhm, a few I suppose." He agreed. He only had a few visible ones. They were pretty faded, but you'll be able to see them if you really focus.

Harry took a step back and nodded. "Breakfast it is. Let me get dressed." He walked towards his closet and randomly grabbed some black clothing. He usually didn't pay attention to what he choose since he mostly owned black. Not much variation, but it's easy, right?

Note!
SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! I've been planning my trip to England for so long now and I had no idea it would use up so much of my time. BUT I'm back and I'll update every week now (: Hopefully I won't get busy again xx