Chapter four

Harry: Must say you gave me a hard time letting go of you, babe

Louis: Cute, but not exactly how I felt about the situation.

Harry: I think I got a hard one after that.

Louis: You probably get no laid whatsoever if that's how easy it is to give you a boner.

Harry: It was because of your sexy figure (; Anyone ever told you how nice curves you have?

Louis immediately looked down his body as he was laying on his bed. He was wearing his baseball shorts, just because they are one of the comfiest pairs he got, and a singlet.

Louis: Whatever.

Harry: Oh, so that's a no?

Louis furrowed his eyebrows. He really can't recall anyone complimenting his curves. He was actually more shy when it came to his figure. Just the way his body was formed looked weird in his eyes. He first thought he was fat and that's why he got curves. But he later understood that's not the case.

Other guys at his school would have slim figures and muscular upper bodies. He was obviously more on the curvy side with more of a soft appearance. Some muscles, but nothing too extreme.

Louis: I didn't say that. I actually got tons of guys telling me I'm good looking.

Lie.

Harry: I really don't blame them. Bet there's so many. Is that why you had to hide in the library to eat your lunch?

Louis clenched his jaw to keep himself from snapping at him. It did kind of hurt. He went to the library because he literally had zero friends to sit with. Just the fact that Harry reminded him was making him sad.

He just wanted to change the topic.

Louis: Does anyone even know you're gay?

Harry: Gay? I'm not fucking gay.

Louis: Haha... You've been flirting with me. I'm a guy. Just saying.

Harry: Only you. That doesn't make me gay.

Harry: Don't think I flirt with the entire football team.

Louis: Ok?

Harry: Don't tell people I'm gay. I'm not.

Note!
Soooo sorry for not updating! I really thought this book would flop, but then I saw how many people that has actually read it so far and I was shocked. So I'm going to start writing again! I really hope you all enjoyed this chapter (: