Chapter eighteen

Harry: Did you get home safely?

Louis: Yea, you didn't have to pay a taxi for me you know?

Harry: That's the least I could do. I guess that kiss got me in a good mood.

Louis: I was obviously drunk and felt bad for you though.

Harry: Obviously.

Harry: But I liked it. I mean, it would be even better if you didn't pull away after 1 second and ran downstairs.

Louis: I got nervous. I was scared you would think something else.

Harry: Something else?

Louis: That I wanted to be with you or something...

Harry: Why the fuck would I want that?

Louis: Oh wow, you don't have to be so rude about it.

Harry: Seriously, I don't want to fucking get into a relationship. Especially not with a guy.

Louis: Cool.

Harry: Stop it.

Louis: No, I know you don't feel like that.

Harry: You don't know anything.

Louis: Why don't you want people to know you're gay?

Harry: How do you know I'm not talking to you just to fuck around with you?

Louis: Yea, what a life that would be. Messing around with teenagers like that on a daily basis.

Harry: Just forget it.

Louis: No. If you think being gay is embarrassing, it would hurt me a lot. It's not like I went through my life without being picked on. I was probably called "Freak" "Fag" and even "Cock sucker". That's just how it is. But rather that than hiding who I really am.

Harry: Well you are all that. If you don't remember because of all the "alcohol" you drank, you kissed me first. I didn't do a shit.

Louis: You're not serious are you?

Harry: I am. Plus, you don't get to be hurt over that. I'm going through a lot and you don't know how I feel.

Louis: Omg then tell me. Is it that hard? I've asked you plenty of times to tell me what's bothering you so much.

Harry: It complicated.

Louis: No shit. Everything in life is complicated. But you gotta let me know how complicated it is. I won't judge you unless you give me a hella good reason to.

Harry: Fine. Meet me?

Louis: Sure. When?

Harry: Tomorrow. At my place.

Louis: Is that a good idea? You told he some stuff about your father being loud and angry a few days ago.

Harry: You wanted to know, didn't you?

Louis: Okay. Just text me the address tomorrow.

Harry: Sure, babe.

Louis: No babe.

Harry: Come on, I'm hurt.

Louis: Don't take advantage of this situation, Harold.

Harry: It's Harry.

Louis: Sure, Harold.