Chapter twenty two

Louis has been busy all day

Louis has been busy all day. He had to help his mum with the dinner. He wasn't the best cook. His job was to swirl around in the sauce so it wouldn't split up, but of course he didn't manage to complete the only job he had. He also accidentally turned the heat up too high which made it spill over. Him and his sisters only found it funny how much Louis messed up when it came to just taking care of the sauce. Fortunately his mother didn't seem too mad about it either.

Louis' grandparents were coming over in just 30 minutes. Even though they are family, his mother acts like it's the most important dinner in all of their lives. She just loves to make a big deal out of dinners. She made tons of food, dessert, drinks (non alcoholic, obviously). It was fun.

He's currently in front of his full sized mirror in his bedroom. He had to dress up nice. He can't join them for dinner in a pair of sweatpants and messy hair. His mother would freak out. She would explain to him how important it is to make an effort after how long she's been preparing the dinner for. He's not gonna argue. He gets it.

Louis grabbed the folded shirt from between his legs fatter he was fine buckling his belt. He decided to wear black, skinny jeans with a grey, button up shirt. He's not any fashion guru, nor does he knows how to fix his hair properly. People think all gays knows how to dress and all that, but it's not like being gay comes with a style and hair education.

He got dressed into the grey shirt and was about to button it up. A loud knock was heard from the window, making him almost fall onto his side. "What the hell?" He said as he turned to look out of the window. He couldn't see anything. Was it a bird flying into the glass or something? Instead of wondering what it could be, he simply walked up to his window. His view was of the big tree in their garden. It was covered in Christmas lights and snow. It was very beautiful to look at.

He licked his lips as he looked out of the window, trying to see what could have caused the sound. But as he looked down, he saw Harry halfway up the tree, creating a snowball? He unlocked the window and pushed it open. "Harry?"

Harry looked up as he heard the soft voice. "Thank god, thought I had to throw another one." He said and let the snowball fall to the ground. "I told you I was coming." He chuckled and tried to climb the rest of the way. He wasn't sure if Louis was in the room, so he checked by throwing a snowball to his window.

Louis furrowed his eyebrows deeply and really couldn't react before Harry grabbed onto the window frame. "You're sick." He said and took a step back. "I told you I can't have you over tonight. My grandparents will be here any minute." He warned him.

Harry climbed into Louis' bedroom, looking around. What a casual room. Nothing too special to point out really. He wasn't listening to Louis. He turned around and closed the window after himself. "It's so cold outside." He pointed out and started to unzip his jacket.