Season2 Trailer - "Every cloud has a silver lining - part1"

Start from the beginning

I laughed at him. His eyes' reflection showed that he was still very worried about me. I looked at him as I tried to assure him that I was very fine. Then I said to him in a low tonal voice, "It's not your fault, obviously it was an accident. The nails may have been misplaced, but once again I knew it was not your intention. Fortunately, I was the one who got wounded. How would I face myself if something bad happened to you?" Beam blushed and remained silent. Without making a sound, he sat down beside me and looked at me with a concerned expression and a guilty look.

"I'm so sorry," he said in a trembling voice.

"It's alright na krub," I replied. I could not blame him for anything. My heart did not allow me to.

"I'm afraid your brain was affected." I stopped him, "Hey." I tried to calm him, but I really felt sorry for him. Damn it! Maybe only God knows how happy I was that Beam was worried about me. But I was really ok!

A medium sized piece of wood loosed from its mains structure and hit my head. If the piece had been larger, perhaps I would be seriously injured. My brain could be in comatose or worse case I would be dead. It seemed that luck was on my side. X-ray results showed that everything was completely normal.

"If something serious happened to you, I would never forgive myself." Beam exclaimed with a worried face.

"But you know that my muscles are solid and big." I answered as I lifted my right arm to show him my biceps and tried to tease him to ease his tension.

" I answered as I lifted my right arm to show him my biceps and tried to tease him to ease his tension

"Hmmm!" You still can crack jokes in the hospital?"

"Then stop blaming yourself. I will not let you blame yourself." I seriously had to say those words.

"It's my fault for being too stubborn. I should have listened to you from the beginning. I know very well that I cannot do those things, but I still insisted to help you out." He sighed heavily again. With a serious expression, I looked at him and said, "Hey, I appreciate your help!"

"You can curse me ... it's really my fault."

"Do not ever say that silly again. How can I curse my own wife?"

"Hey Forth, it's my fault. You can hit me in the head if you want to!"

You were kidding me How could I beat my wife? At last, I said, "Come here." I was tired of arguing with him.

I gently pulled him, hugged him tightly and did not let him go. I thought he would resist and push me hard, but he did not. I've never been so close to him like this. I held his hand firm to keep them calm.

"I was very scared!"