♥29♥

OMG I am so so sorry for not updating for who knows how long, I hope none of you have lost interest in the story, I've been busy with school and not only that I've been going over to my dad's place... please don't hate me >~<

Sorry for typos!!

  ~♞♞♞~   

Previously

He explained that he would take (y/n) where it would be safe when I killed Claude but he was cut short from explaining any further since we arrived at the manor, 'This is it.' I thought while thinking of my previous kitten.

Now

(Y/n)'s POV

While I was in the room, I stood near the window that way I could I could at least see the outside again. Suddenly I felt something warm and wet fall down my face and when I reached up, I found tears pouring down, 'Please hurry Sebastian. I want to go home.' I thought while continuously wiping tears from my face. I turned towards the door and found Claude approaching, "He's on his way, I think it's time to show him your pathetic state." He said in that same annoying monotone voice. An instant smile was plastered to my face as he said that and I walked over to him with confidence.

He took the chain from the bed but kept it attached to my ankle and he shoved me out of the room forcefully, 'You're going to regret what you did, you bastard' I thought with irritation. When we made it to the staircase, the large wooden doors swing wide open with force and the nearly long forgotten faces that I longed to see stood at the bottom with wide eyes, I could almost see a small tear slide down the Ravens face. "I'm surprised it took you this long to figure out that I was here. Also, I wouldn't make any rash decisions Michaelis, I have her life in my hands and I don't mind taking her soul, it was quite delicious," he said licking his lips and smirking at Sebastian.

I gave Sebastian a sad face and could feel my body tremble from the fear that was building up. "Has he harmed you in any way kitten?" he questioned me sadly. I thought back to all the times Claude has forcefully kissed me then throw me back causing me to hit my head, sometimes having a little blood stain the walls or floor. I felt the warm tears fall down my face and I lowered my head that way Sebastian wouldn't see the pain in my facial expression. "Faustus, let her go," Sebastian said, clearly angry. I suddenly felt a hand reach up to the back of my head and pull it back forcefully causing me to look at Claude. "What if I don't I have been trying to gain her soul since we were in her world and I won't let it slip from me again," he explained with an evil smirk plastered to his face.

Claude then forcefully pulled me into a kiss and tears started forming in my eyes and fall down my face. I started to feel weak and eventually fell limp in Claude's arms, Sebastian must have felt something was off since I felt him pull my weak body from Claude and I noticed some blood on the floor. Sebastian ran over to me and ripped the chain off of my ankle, then he pulled me into a tight embrace,"I'm so happy that you're alive kitten, now you'll have to go with the young master until I finish this." he said then kissed me passionately. "Sebastian, this is an order. Do not leave until he is dead." Ciel said sternly and picked me up bridal style. Sebastian bowed to him and Ciel ran outside to the carriage, I buried my face in Ciel's neck since the tears that I was holding back started to flow freely down my face.

When we made it to the carriage, Ciel sat me down on one of the seats and after what seemed to be forever of waiting for this to be over the carriage door swung open, revealing the raven-haired butler that I wished to come and save me. I lifted my head and jumped into his arms and started to cry into his chest while he rubbed my back and whispered sweet words in my ear. "Let's go back to the manor kitten," he said softly. I nodded and crawled back in and sat down on the seat and the raven sat next to me. The whole ride back I was clinging to him, afraid of losing him again and eventually I drifted off to sleep against him. When we made it back to the manor I was lifted out of the carriage by a pair of strong arms, I wrapped my arms around his neck and opened my eyes slightly, "Sebastian.." I said hoping that it wasn't a dream. 

He kissed my forehead and I felt a small tear on my cheek. When I looked up at his face he had been crying, so I wiped his tears away, "Don't cry raven." I said giving him a weak smile. He walked us up to my room and laid me down on my bed and he crawled in the bed next to me, "I am so sorry for allowing you to go through that and he almost succeeded in taking your soul. You nearly died and I barely made it in time to save you." he said wrapping his arms around me protectively. "Sebastian, I'm fine thanks to you. I knew that you and Ciel would come find me." I told him softly in his ear while rubbing his back. 

I pulled him away from my chest and placed my hand behind his head, pulling him into a long and passionate kiss. When I parted from the kiss he immediately pulled me back in, "Sebastian, I'm not going anywhere. Please calm down." I spoke softly. He tilted his head up and looked at me with a sad smile. I pulled him down and laid his head on my chest, holding him close to me but he flipped our positions and laid my head on his chest while rubbing my back in a slow, circular motion. After a while of him doing this, I had drifted to sleep, only to have a nightmare about the recent events.

nightmare~

I looked around to find myself in the bedroom that I was put in by Claude. I started panicking and tried to stand from the bed but I was quickly halted due to chains around my wrists and ankles. Suddenly the dark wooden door was swung open and there stood the demon that I had grown to despise and fear at the same time. Claude had started walking towards me, never taking his eyes away. When he stood by the bed and hovered over me, my adrenaline started to course through me at a rapid pace while my breathing had increased. The demon leaned over and cupped my cheek with a gloved hand forcing my head to face him, then pulled me into a kiss only for my vision to become blurry and low chuckle to erupt from the demon. "Your soul was quite delicious, too bad Michaelis didn't get to taste it." 

end of nightmare~

I shot up from the bed breathing heavily with a bead of sweat falling down my face. Sebastian had stayed by me and quickly took notice that I was frightened, "Kitten are you alright?" he asked sitting up and pulling me into his arms. I wrapped my arms around him and completely broke down into tears, "I-I felt like I was b-back at alois's manor, chained to t-the bed and claude won." I stuttered through my tears. "Kitten, Claude is dead and will not come back for you. Please relax, you're safe now and no one is here but the servants, the young master and us." he said soothing me with sweet words. 

When I had calmed down I pulled away and wiped my face, "Thank you Sebastian, I-" I trailed off with a nervousness evident in my voice. Sebastian cupped my cheek and I stiffened my body at the touch of his hand, he removed his hand and apologized. "Kitten, what were you going to say?" "I was going to say, I.. love you sebastian." I said nervously, looking at the sheets. He pulled me gently into a kiss and laid us back down on the bed, wiping the sweat from my face, "Try and get some rest kitten. I'll be here if you have another nightmare, I love you too." he cooed sweetly in my ear. I smiled and wrapped my arm around his body tightly and nuzzled my head into his chest, falling back to sleep but having a dream instead of a gruesome nightmare.