♥3♥

Previously

"The lady will be getting punished for ruining my uniform." That's when I started to worry.

Now

When he said that my face turned a vibrant crimson and he just chuckled at my reaction. I knew the kind of person or rather demon he was and to put it bluntly, he's a pervert. He let go of me and started to leave until I spoke up. "Your going to pay you bastard!" "Now mistress, that's no way for a lady to talk." He said with a smirk. "And you are going to come and help clean the mess you made with the flour." He grabbed my arm and dragged to to the kitchen. Once we got there I started sweeping and wiping the countertops that were covered in flour. What startled me was that Sebastian had sprayed me with water and we started throwing clumps of flour at each other, immature, but we did. After thirty minutes of goofing off we actually cleaned the kitchen.

"Well looks like we should get ourselves cleaned up." I said with a giggle. "That we should." We both left the kitchen and bumped into Lizzy who was messing with a few decorations. "OH MY GOODNESS!!! (Y/N)!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR DRESS!!" lizzy screamed. She didn't even give me time to explain before she dragged me up stairs to get washed up. I ran myself a hot bath to get all the flour off my skin and out my hair. Afterwards Lizzy put my corset on and it felt as though she may have broken a rib. Then she put me in an even more beautiful gown that I actually felt like wearing, aside from the corset.

 Then she put me in an even more beautiful gown that I actually felt like wearing, aside from the corset

She tied my hair to the right side of my head and let my hair fall down (short hair is left down). She slipped on long black silk gloves that went a few inches past my elbows and I slipped on some black flats. "You look so beautiful!" She squealed. After she was done helping me get into my dress I helped her get ready at well.

 After she was done helping me get into my dress I helped her get ready at well

{Lizzy's dress ⤴}

She slipped on gloves that were a very light pink and barely reached her elbows, then we heard the music start playing. "Looks like we're finished, better late than never!" Lizzy said happily. She grabbed my hand and pulled me down the corridor and we make it to the grand staircase. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the both of us.

When we made our way through the crowd I told Lizzy that I was going to go find Sebastian and she left to find ciel. After nearly five minutes of mindless wondering​ I found the Raven butler putting finishing touches on the dining tables. I walked over to him and tapped his shoulder. "Hello Sebastian." I stated with a big smile. He turned on his heel starting to speak but when he looked at me he stopped in the middle of his sentence. "Sebastian, it's rude to stare and not say anything." I said with a nervous giggle and a pink face. "My apologies mistress, you are very beautiful this evening." "Thank you, so are you going to mess around over here or are you allowed to enjoy yourself at this party?" "Unfortunately miss, I have other duties I must attend to before I can join In on the fun." He stated "well is there be anything I could do to help?" I giggle. He waves me off telling me I should enjoy my time at the ball.

I walked around and bumped into someone's back. "I'm terribly sorry for bumping into you, I wasn't paying attention." "Not at all miss, your perfectly fine." This male had dark brown hair and brown eyes. When he looked at me his face flushed and he asked for a dance. I accepted since it was considered 'unladylike​' to decline, so I took his hand and we danced. During the dance with the gentleman that I was with, he introduces himself as Alexander and I give him my name. "You have a very lovely name lady (y/n)" I blushed at his remark about my name while we danced I could feel someone watching me with a cold gaze. When the dance ended he kneeled down and kissed the top of my hand. "I do hope we get to meet again mi'lady." After that I blushed to a light shade of pink but quickly dusted it away. I walked away and leaned against a wall for the rest of the ball until the last song was played. Sebastian quickly made his way over to me and asked for a dance, I blushed and took his extended hand.

As we danced all the guests were staring in awe at me and the Raven butler. "Sebastian, everyone is starting to stare at us."  "I wonder why, you are one of the most beautiful young women​ at this ball. You should feel flattered mistress." I blushed a very deep crimson that nearly matched my dress. Once the song ended Sebastian bowed then kissed the top of my hand. For the next thirty minutes ciel had been thanking the guests for attending as they walked out one by one, then made his way to his study to do more work before the night was out. Paula had taken Lizzy​ to her room and it was just me and Sebastian standing in the ballroom. "You should also be heading to bed mi'lady." "Okay but you have to carry me, my feet are hurting from walking so much." I said in a sleepy tone. Sebastian walks over to me and picks me up bridal style and takes me to a guest room. When we arrived he set me down, "would you like to change into something more comfortable?" "Yeah but there's no one to take the damned corset off." I gulped when he volunteered to take it off. "I assure you I won't look lady (y/n)."

When he said that he haded me a black silk nightgown​ with a small red bow on the chest area. He put a blindfold on and I slipped the dress off. He unlaced the corset afterwards I quickly put the nightgown on. "Ok, Im dressed. You can take the blindfold off." He did as told and picked the dress and corset off the floor and started heading to the door. Before he left I ran up to him and hugged him from behind. "Thanks for helping me, goodnight." He gave me a goodnight and departed from my room and I went to lay down in the plush bed. Once my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.

~~~
Hope you enjoyed!!! I want to give a huge Thank You to YuriGalaxy for the book cover, I luv it so much!!!
If you enjoyed the chapter DNT forget to vote and leave a comment!!!
{Srry for spelling mistakes}
Alexander has no reference to the anime I made him up... Srry if that is why he looks like tho...