♥22♥

Previously

I layed my head on his chest and he rubs my back until I fall asleep, when I finally fell asleep I had no nightmares which made me smile in my sleep.

Now

When I wake up I get a big bright smile on my face, I lift my head off of Sebastian's chest and look at him. "It's christmas!" I cheered. "Someone is quite cheerful this morning." he said with a smile. I gave a bright close-eyed smile and jumped off the bed. I walked over to the wardrobe to get a simple dress out along with tights and gloves.

(your outfit 👇)

Once I was dressed I pinned my hair up with pastel flowers and put my black shoes on then a pair of arms snaked around my waist

Once I was dressed I pinned my hair up with pastel flowers and put my black shoes on then a pair of arms snaked around my waist. "Don't you look absolutely beautiful. " he said then kissed my cheek. I blushed a light pink. When he let go I noticed that he was already dressed in his usual Butler outfit, "You're not wearing something for Christmas?" I questioned. "Does my lady want me to?." He questioned back. I gave a bright smile and he kissed me, "Alright but what am I going to wear?" he asked. I walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out a Christmas red tie and handed it to him. "That should add some colour!" I said happily.

When he finished switching ties lizzy bursts in screaming for us to hurry downstairs. I laughed little and then pulled sebastian by the arm heading to the living room. When we get there ciel had dark green clothes on and everyone else was dressed in simple clothes. "Who gets the first gift?" lizzy asks. "How about we separate them by name and just open them up like that?" I suggest. Lizzy had a bright smile on her face and started pulling presents out handing them to the others. I grabbed the crimson gift I got for sebastian and handed it to him and he gave me my snow white gift. We all took turns opening gifts and everyone thanking each other for them.

I turned my attention to sebastian who was starting to open his gift and his face lit up. He pulled me closer to him, "This is absolutely wonderful kitten I love it." he whispered in my ear. I smiled happily that he loved his gift but I opened the locket and showed him the pictures that I put inside. "That's what you did with them?" he asked and I nodded. I put the necklace on him and he handed me my gift that was wrapped in snow white paper.