"Okay, you just want to screw her don't you?" My sister asks, so not surprised. My sister is very well aware of my ways and how bad I am with commitment.

"Partly yes," I admit. I mean, she's so f***king hot, and the fact that I haven't had the chance to meet her, just makes me want her even more. Okay, I know I sound like an ass but it has never stopped these girls from throwing themselves at me. Plus I'm not purely an ass, I treat the girls I take home right. They usually throw themselves at me so it's not my fault.

Jessica's POV

"We're in London baby!!" I scream as I step out of the car in front of the hotel that I'll be staying in for the next 2 days. As we walk in, we're greeted by Paul who shows me to my suite. I step into the suite and I am shaken. I mean, I'm an island girl in London being treated like royalty. It looked like the suite that movie stars stay in. It looked like that one from the movie Monte Carlo. The place is so beautiful, it literally smells like rich people. Whatever rich people smell like.

"I don't think I could ever get used to this," I whisper to Matt, my publicist.

"You're just gonna have to, this is you now," he whispers back.

~ The Next Day~

Great, so tonight is the night and I'm still jet-lagged. We arrived yesterday and I immediately took a nap, woke up, went to the gym, came back ate, and slept again. Today I'm picking out my dress for the award show but before I do that I need to kick in some morning workout to help me get in the zone.

Zac POV

Great! Tonight is the night of the award show and I'm pretty excited. I woke up pretty early this morning and went for a quick run to clear my mind about tonight. I think I'm gonna have a party and invite her to it. That way it's not so much pressure. Wait a minute. Since when did I become the guy who gets nervous about women? I mean she's just a girl. What is happening to me dammit?

"Hey Kate, I need a favor, could you book me a nice suite at the Four Seasons, I'm throwing a party tonight." I ring my assistant and ask her.

"Also, please get me, someone who can make the arrangements for the party, I need it to be simple, nothing too crazy or wild....... alright...... Thanks, Kate." This is going to be perfect. I'll have her right where I want her to be. I mean there is no way she'll turn down my invitation. It's a party, I'm Zac Steele, and there will be other A-listers there. There is no way she'll pass this up.

~ THE BRITS ~

*lights and cameras flashing*

"Damn I hate these parts of the award shows," I tell Kate as the limo pulls up in front of the red carpet entrance to the hall. A string of paparazzi's and reporters all standing there like hungry tigers waiting to attack. The limo door opens and I step out.

"AAAAAAHH! I LOVE YOU ZAC STEELE!!"

"I LOVE YOU ZAC!!"

"MARRY ME PLEASE!!"

" YOU ARE SO F***KING HOT ZAC!!!"

I hear the fans screaming. I'm pretty used to this by now but sometimes the crazy things they shout out do catch me off guard.

Usually, I don't bring dates to these shows. The only dates I've ever brought were my mum and another time, my sister and they hated it so now I just show up alone. I have no interest or time in bringing a girl here with me only to be questioned on our relationship status. I don't do relationships. After having my pictures taken, I move to the interview sections where all these reporters are just waiting to shoot me with questions. Some of these reporters are hot though but very annoying.