Chapter 12

{Zach}

"Hey gor-" I felt Jordan's eyes staring at me. "..Amy."

"Hey Zach." She looked up at Jordan and started to walk towards him. I grabbed her hand.

"I came all away from Canada for your birthday, and your not even going to hug me, or worse, talk to me?"

She sighed and wrapped her arms around me. It was a awkward hug. I have seen Jordan and her hug before and it has never been this awkward.

She let go and walked to Jordan. She automatically sat on the couch, next to him and he pulled her closer to him.

Mr. Bayani.. always gets the girls. It gets annoying sometimes.

..

For Amy's birthday I bought her something pretty nice. I bought her a necklace with Mickey Mouse ears on them. It was pure sliver and expensive. She loves Disney. She doesn't even live in the apartment we are standing in right now, and there's Disney movies everywhere including 'Frozen' being paused on the TV. I grabbed the necklace from my pocket and slowly walked up to Amy.

I don't care if Jordan sees me doing this because I'm pretty damn positive he knows I like her too.

"Happy Birthday Amy!" I opened up her hand and dropped it inside.

She started to tear up. "It's beautiful."

Jordan looked pissed.

{Jordan}

Zach grabbed something out of his pocket. "Happy Birthday Amy!" I saw her starting to tear up. I walked behind her and looked at the necklace. It's the same one I got Amy for her birthday. I don't understand. What are the odds of both of us buying her the same necklace.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A couple hours later Zach left. I was so relived. Not that I don't like Zach because I love him. He's one of my best friends. But I don't want him to take my world away from me. If he did.. he could never pay me back.

I walked into my room and Amy was passed out on the bed. I walked up to my drawer where I kept the necklace that I got for her. And it was gone.

No wonder how we got the same necklace.

{a.n I have writers block. Really bad writers block. Oh yeah and the contest, I'm going to message the winner. The character isn't going to happen until a couple more chapters tho. And I might use more than one.

Also I've gotten obsessed with this app named 'ShowMobile' . It's a good way to keep in touch with everything HitStreak and AustinMahone. Also Carter Reynolds (mr_carterr) just got one! I like it because it's completely positive and because of Austin lol ;)

Stay Beautifull my lovelys.

-Amy}