Chapter 1

{ Amy }

"JORDAN STOP!" I yelled into my best friends ear. He pinned me down against the park bench and started to tickle the crap out of me. "JORRRRDANNNN!!" He laughed. "Okay I'm done. Hey do you wanna go back to my place to record some videos?" I nodded my head and he took my wrist and pulled me across the street.

We walked into his apartment and there was cords everywhere. I guess that's just a normal YouTuber's place.

Jordan isn't a normal talk the camera kind of Youtuber. He plays minecraft. Thats what his whole channel is about. People call him as Bayanidood or xBayani, because that's his minecraft username. Not a lot of people know what Jordan actually looks like. Only me, and a few other minecrafters. He's never shown his face online and he tries to keep it that way.

I heard Jordan start talking. "Whats up guys! My name is Bayani and this is the cube! Today we are going to be doing the interior of the white house and-"

Bayani's a really good builder. He made a white house for our friend Michael (TYBZI) because we started messing around with him and calling him the president. Michael's a really funny dude and he can always put a smile on my face.

Jordan has two laptops so he let me go on one of them. Once I got on a loud 'bing' happened.
I jumped and He turned back and looked at me and laughed. he paused the recording and walked up to me.

"That was cute.." He smirked.

He checked his laptop and it was a Skype message from ThatOneTomahawk.

"Hey bayanidooooooood" It read. "Can we record with the president later. i need a new mini game up tonight."

That. One. Tomahawk.

I met him at playlist a couple of years a go and I've had the biggest crush on him ever since. He's perfect.

His real name is Julio. Julio Gonzalez. He's 15. Nice looking. Perfect for me right?

Jordan already went back to his computer and started recording the cube again. He was making funny noise effects like 'bong' , 'bam' , when he was placing down blocks. He has to stop hanging around HBomb (Liam).

He turned around and looked at me. He smiled. "Hey bootyful!"
I laughed. "Your so lame bayanidooooood!!"

I looked at the clock at it was 2 o'clock. I got up and looked out Jordan's window.

"You can see all of Seattle up here. Its so pretty."

"Not as pretty as you.." He smirked.

I laughed again.

{a.n okay so I know bayani's 19 and tomahawks 15 but let's just all be friends and imagine we are all the same age lol thanks}