Chapter 7

{ Jordan }

"WHATS GOING ON!" Julio yelled from the Skype call.

"IF I KNEW I WOULD TELL YOU! Amy come with me outside."

She followed me outside of my apartment and I took a few silent breathers.

"Please tell me what's up."

"Okay." She sighed. "I used to have a big crush on Julio, and Sean knew about it. When you were in the bathroom, I went on TeamSpeak and told Sean and Michael that we were an idem. Then Sean asked me about my crush on Julio. And Michael heard and I guess he just made a joke about it. He probably thought you guys knew, so he was going to make it into a funny thing. Now everyone's mad at each other and I don't want to ruin anyone's friendship."

"You do know you have to choose one of us." I said sounding depressed.

Amy looked behind me at the door, and back at me. "I guess I choose.. You."

"Really?" I smiled.

"Of course. I know you won't hurt me. I know you better then I know anyone else. Your one of the people I never want to lose." Amy grinned. "And besides, your pretty darn good looking too."

I laughed and softly kissed her lips.

She grabbed my hand and it felt like her hand was made to be in mine. It fit perfectly.

We walked back into the room and Michael and Julio were arguing over something. I still can't believe she picked me over Julio. I couldn't imagine anyone doing that, to be honest.

"Guys were back." I laughed.

"Oh hey." They both said at the same time.

"Let's continue this video, shall we?" I smiled, and I felt Amy's head lean against my shoulder. I love her so much.

{ Amy }

After Michael, Jordan, and Julio finished recording I texted Sean.

Hey grapee! (; I wanted to let you know that I picked Bayani. I feel like I'll be more safe in his arms you know? Skype me later (:

-Amyy

-Send-

Jordan tippy toed behind me and hugged me from behind. "Your perfect ,baby." Jordan whispered in my ear.

"I love you bayani. Thank you for everything." He sat down next to me.

"What do you mean?"

"Thank you for the best years of my life. If it wasn't for you I don't know if I would be alive right now. You saved me in the darkest times. Because your my light. I just love you so much. I'm so sorry about that confusing dramatic thing with Julio earlier. I should of known it was you. It's always been you."

Jordan chuckled. "Aw. Your almost as better as squid thugs."

"THANKS!" I said sarcastically.

"I'm just kidding. Your way better." I bit my lip and he tackled me.

"Ugh Bayanidood." I sighed. He was basically on top of me. He kissed my forehead.

"What? I thought you would like it?"

I rolled my eyes.

{a.n AWEEHH HOW CUTE! do you guys ship bayani and amy? or nawhh?}