Chapter 28 Beatrice

I brought Danni to where we were holding Andy.

"Where are we?" she asked, taking in the old house.

"If I tell you it wouldn't be fun," I smiled, walking towards the house. She didn't know that it was once her father's house before he married and died. This is where Denise keeps her clients. I opened the door for her and she walked in.

"Happy Birthday," I smirked, she ignored my comment and followed me down the hall. I was about to open the door but stopped to look at her.

"Do you love her?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied. I felt my heart drop in my chest. Don't let it get to you Beatrice. You need to be strong. Fearless. I opened the door and let her walk in. 

"Andy," she whispered, her voice breaking. I looked up to her and saw she had two knew bullets in her thigh and shoulder. She hand several more cuts and wounds over her body.

"Happy Birthday my gorgeous girl," Denise smiled, walking towards Danni. I kept my gaze on Andy. She was weak. She could barely lift her head up to see Danni. 

"Please don't do this!" Danni cried looking at her mother. 

"You broke my number one rule," she sighed, walking towards Andy again.

"Pity your friend here is good looking, but this world doesn't need her cocky attitude," and with that she dug the knife into her stomach. She yelled out in pain.

"Mum!" Danni cried. She went to run over to her but I grabbed her and held her in my arms.

"Let go of me!" She cried, trying to break free.

"I thought you would've remembered what happened to Erica Danni, clearly not," Denise shrugged, hitting Andy across the face.

"Please mum! If you love me you won't do this!" 

"I don't love you Dannielle," she whispered, picking up the gun. 

"Give her a moment to say goodbye," Denise ordered. I let go of her arms and let her run towards Andy. She took the knife out of her stomach, causing her to scream. She let her hands run down her cheeks. Andy looked into her eyes, You could see so much love in them. She looked weak and vulnerable. I couldn't here what they were saying, but I could see how much they loved each other. I felt the gun get pressed against my cheek.

"Do it to get everything back," she smiled.  I held the gun against my chest. I looked up to see Danni kissing Andy. Denise pulled her away from Andy.

"No!" She screamed, trying to break free of her mothers arms. I slowly made my way towards Andy.

"Beatrice! Please!" Danni pleaded. I stood face to face with Andy. She was too weak to lift her head up.

"If you're going to kill me, leave her out of the room," she breathed, her voice weakening. 

"Do you love her?" I asked once last time, holding the gun to her chest. I watched as a tear fell from her eye. 

"Yes," she replied. I was shocked. I had never seen her cry before. Not since we were young. I watched as the tears streamed down her face. She didn't shake. She tried to be strong, but she was vulnerable. It's okay to be vulnerable. I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Just do it," she cried, tears falling harder. I couldn't do it. There was something inside ,me that just couldn't kill my sister. My twin.

"For fucks sake, give me the gun if you can't do it," Denise sighed walking towards me. I closed my eyes and once I turned I fired the gun. I watched as it penetrated her chest.

"Mum," Danni whispered, watching her mum fall limply to the ground. I felt my hands shaking, realizing that there was something wrong with me. That I had just killed someone. 

"Mum," Danni cried, holding her in her hands. She was choking on her final breaths.

"I still love you mum," Danni whispered, kissing her forehead. I turned around and looked at Andy. Her body was falling limp.

"Andy?" I asked, but she didn't move. I quickly undid the chains, watching her body fall limply to the floor. I pressed my fingers against her neck. Nothing. My heart broke. Did I kill my own sister? My own twin? Did I let aggression and our own dad get in the way of us? I was bounded to her from birth. And here I was ruining her life. I ruined her life. I took everything away from her.

"Andy," Danni cried, sitting on the other side of her body.

"No," she cried, beginning to do CPR. 

"No, no, no, no," she cried. I wanted to pull her away. To tell her that it was too late. But I couldn't. Instead I called an ambulance and the police. I knew what I had done would get me put away, but I deserved it. Not only did I kill Denise, I killed Andy. I hurt Danni, I hurt Andy and I hurt myself by ruining the things around me that I loved. 

"I'm sorry," I mumbled to Danni, trying to pull her away from Andy,.

"No!" She screamed, still tying to make her body alive again.

"She's gone,"

"No she's not!" Danni cried.

"Please don't do this to me Andy," she cried, still pumping her chest with her hands. 

"She's gone," I told Danni, pulling her away from her.

"No!" She screamed, trying to go back to her. I held her in my arms, trying to help her breathe. She kept hitting me over and over until she couldn't help but to sob into my arms. The sound of the sirens echoed in the distance. I was ready for what was going to come next. I was going to jail. I was going to get what I deserved. 

"Get re-suss started now!" A paramedic yelled. People ran into the room. Everything was crazy. I felt arms grab me and pull me away from Danni.

"You are under arrest for manslaughter," the cop said, putting handcuffs on me. The gun was taken out of my hands. And at this moment I knew it was okay to be vulnerable. So I cried.