P'Noh in Person

Mulai dari awal

"What a vampire she must be. Your neck is covered in hickeys." Phun looked down and fixed his shirt casually as he smiled at New.

"Something like that." He said softly and she winked. New was well aware that Noh and Phun were together. The fact that Noh was in town and Phun was covered in love bites was not lost on her.

"We just saw each other for the first time in years. We went a little overboard."

"You don't say. How much damage did you do? And in only one night or was it the whole weekend?"

"Not telling. As long as they can still walk, that should be sufficient." All the boys let out a ruckus noise while some of the girls looked shocked. Phun was never this open about his life especially anyone he was seeing.

"No more trolling for you I suppose," New stated cheekily, looking for a reaction. She knew who she was aiming those comments for and she hoped Phun played along.

"It wasn't that effective anyway. I only did it when my hand was tired. Besides, some of my victims overstepped their boundaries anyway." The whispers started right away.

"Overstepped? You cheated on her!" The second girl from that conversation about Phun cried out, enraged. Her name was Fah and now she had lost any chance of ever getting Phun in her clutches.

"And your pissed that you boasted your ass off about being the one for me only to find out the spot was already filled. I always find out about these things in the end. You could never be my fann. Your just too... basic."

Silence hit the room like a bomb. She was utterly shocked. Basic? Her? Impossible!

"You son of a bitch. You must be so full of yourself."

"Nah. I'm basic too. It's that person who is out of this world. I'm simply trying to say two basic people would never suit. Besides, that person and I had an agreement. What we did for the past two years was us searching for our truth. The answers for me were in that person all along. It just took separation and experimentation to acknowledge that. If anyone has the right to judge me, it is them, not you."

"I hope she stepped out one you too." She hissed spitefully.

"Me too. That was the point of the separation in the first place. I wish I could reassure the bitchy side of you that I'm hurt and devastated but I'm not. Sorry."

"I can't believe you. Everyone here thinks your so great but your full of shit."

"And your not? Did you miss something in the biology lesson about egestion?" Phun sniggered. This girl was really brightening his day.

"Ah Kun Phun. Let us ignore such things," New waved her away pleasantly. She was sufficiently satisfied and could tell from the way Phun eyed her that he knew what she was up to. She needed to thread carefully or she might find herself on the receiving end of his skillful tongue lashing. "She doesn't understand that not everyone you fuck wants to be with you and not everyone you fuck, you want to keep either. Sometimes you just need to scratch an itch and Fah has scratched hers more than once. She has not right to judge."

"It's only because she never got to have Phun as her scratching posts." Her friend said smugly.

"Scratching posts?" A new voice said from the door. "You guys have pussies in your class room? Only cats need those things."

"Noh! What are you doing here." Fi said in surprise. 

"Er. I've seen all I want to see from intros. Ohm and Flex can handle the rest. I actually came looking for Per and Film. But I got all turned around so when I saw a kid with that pin you have on your tie, I thought he might know where you were." He wai at everyone in greeting.