0.00

Tyler dragged himself out of his car and started to make his way up to the tenth floor apartment he shared with his boyfriend. The sun had set and it was considerably cold for a mid November night.

The boy hadn't gone anywhere special; he rarely ever does. He'd simply gotten taken over by a strong urge to get out of his house after being cooped up all weekend.

You see, his boyfriend had a slight head cold and decided to stay home. Tyler, being the sweetheart he is, remained home to take care of him.

But Tyler isn't the type of person to be okay with being cooped up.

He's always on the move; basketball, football, baseball- he'll play it all. Not to mention the fact that he usually can't go a day without spending a few hours doing something musically advanced; but not with a sick boyfriend.

So rather hesitantly, today he left. At first he just drove around blasting My Chemical Romance- which of course went hand in hand with ignoring the dirty looks he got from the old and young people alike- then he found himself hungry... and right in front of a Taco Bell.

Tyler happily greeted the man working at the front desk and got into the elevator. He pressed the 10 button and pushed the greasy bag of tacos for him and Josh, his boyfriend, under his arm so he could search his pocket for his keys.

Ding.

He stepped out and wondered through the long hallway until he got to his room.

He sneakers sounded like his heartbeat against the floor, steady and strong.

I wonder what time it is? He thought.

He became very preoccupied with his thoughts.

He didn't even bother to look down.
Why would he?

He just stepped forward and felt his foot hit something small.

Then of course, he looked down.

"J-josh. JOSH!" He shrieked.

Tyler stared at it repulsively, not knowing what to do.

The door shot open and reviled a taller boy with a bright red nose and wide eyes.

"Tyler! Why is there a baby on the floor?" He yelled.

"I-I don't know. Help me! What do we do?"

Both boys obviously had absolutely no clue what do. But can you blame them? What would you do if a baby just showed up at your door?

"I guess we bring it in, right?" Josh asked.

The baby didn't look too young. It was probably no more than about 5 months though.

"Well we can't just leave it here. Okay. Here." He shoved the bag into Josh's arms and picked up the baby extremely carefully. "Lock it." Tyler demanded, referring to the open door.

He brought the still wrapped-in-blankets baby to the couch. Luckily it was still sleeping.

"Okay. Uh. G-girl or boy?" Josh asked, his cheeks instantly going red from the embarrassment of the question. "Not that it matters, it's just... I don't know. What are they?" He shoved his hands into his pockets and bounced on the balls of his feet.

"I don't know. I'm not checking. You do it." Tyler hopped up from the couch.

"I don't wanna-no. Ew." Josh said flatly.

"Okay, okay. We'll wait till it poops and then-" Tyler began.

"Good idea." Josh cut the other boy off. "Until than, where are we going to let the baby sleep? And we need food for it. And clothes and all that crap. And are we allowed to just keep it? Also what will people say? I mean, two teenage- No two gay nineteen year olds walking around with a little kid? Tyle this isn't-"

"Josh." Tyler walked over to the boy and wrapped his arm around one of Josh's. "It's going to be okay." He attempted to calm him down

"I know Ty... I know."

_____
A/N
Hey guys! Updates will be shorter and probably not everyday, but I'll try to never make you wait longer than 3 weeks. Okie. Love you!! ♥️