Part 24 2nd Temporary Break in the 4th Wall

Willow and Yomodo sit in a large study room, Willow sitting in a bloody red chair, while Yomodo sit's on a chair made out of stained black wood, sitting like a queen on a throne, "Hi Readers, Willow and Yomodo here, to explain our Father's Semblance , and a little bit about us more, due to the wishes of other readers getting confused." says Willow with a smile as she waves at the readers, her white hair flowing, her scar going down her left eye, and her icy blue eyes shining in the slight dark, "Hi, so yeah anyway the first question is how old is Willow and I?" says Yomodo, seeming tired and bored by this conversation, her legs crossed, "To answer your question, were both 17, because technically Willow and I have the exact same DNA from the people we are composed of, I'm Yang's clone, and Willow is Weiss's clone, Father created me because Willow would feel lonely when her boyfriend was out on missions, and that our father is away, bringing me into creation, Next." says Yomodo, as she then twirls her purple hair with her right hand, "The next question is, our Semblance further explained, any way Obsidian, Yomodo, and I share the exact same semblance," at that a screen appears behind Willow, showing Obsidian, Yomodo, and Willow, "As you all know The Family Semblance is genetic, and inherited, and can be caused by if you consume our blood, unless if our blood is properly diluted then you will lead a happy life far away from the curse of our semblance." says Willow, "Yeah, and as you can tell the main part of our semblance is to Summon Grimm, control them, and if we want we could bind them with inanimate objects, making them in a way animate, now there is something that separates our Grimm from regular Grimm, for example regular Grimm are emotionless, but ours have something that people thought that would surprise you, for years mankind has known that the Creatures of Grimm are empty, they have no emotions, but our Grimm they have emotions, they are more than they seem, our Father's Grimm are Black, Willow's is white, and well mine is strangely enough purple, a dark purple actually." says Yomodo, as she then holds a purple flame in her hand, and on the screen that has Obsidian, Willow, and Yomodo, it shows the color of each grimm that they summon, "Now the other part of the family Semblance is a bit dark, we can take on the form of four Grimm hybrids, our Father, he has eight, due to a poison accident," "Not my fault, wasn't created yet." says Yomodo, "yeah, but someday we will gain four more, and maybe we will gain more forms, who knows?" says Willow, "And With our 'Grimm Semblance' we can actually detect emotions, I'm not that well developed yet, Willow is getting there, we can communicate with each-other in Grimm like snarls, and through other ways, our hearing is stronger, we can literally see, smell, and hear things that others fail to notice, plus we have quite the appetite." says Yomodo, "Alright next thing to answer, is 'Fear,' our Semblance also gives us the ability to connect with people through fear, even if they are miles away from us, it's like a personal computer is inside of us, and we send a private message to other people, which can have a chilling spine like effect, Now I know that everyone is wondering why Yomodo and I call Obsidian 'Daddy,' it's because well we where cloned, we didn't actually have a child hood, but by calling Obsidian 'Daddy' it gives us a feeling that we make it all up, that's why." says Willow, while Yomodo nods in response, "Now I have something to say also, sure I felt something to Obsidian, but I now know that it was actually I needed fatherly love, support, not a relation-relationship with Obsidian, I prefer..." Yomodo then mumbles, "What was that sis?" says Willow, "N-nothing, sis." says Yomodo, "Really, I thought it was something like robots, cyborg, or android someone." says Willow, and at Yomodo blushes and she says "S-Shut up." and she then threw a pillow that was on the ground next to her seat, "Well that's all for now, bye." says Willow as she smiles happily.