Part 3 The Secret & Description.

Hi everyone, I decided to not mention Obsidian's team, but I am making up for it by telling you a secret that only a few know, well Enjoy.

As much as I hate to say it, I was once part of the White Fang, during the time that I traveled around Remnant, and a bit when I was in Signal Academy, in the White Fang they considered me one of the most dangerous members, I never did kill anyone, I would harm and then heal them, with that being said, me and Adam never got along, I remember that special day.

The sun is shinning, the White Fang was hiding in the Ever Fall Forest in Vale, the White Fang was hiding in an old railroad station, and then Obsidian said to Adam "Adam, I am done with the White Fang, If you don't let me go, I will kill all of the men that you send with me on the next Schnee Dust Company Raid, you understand?" at that Adam smiles and says "Alright, leave, we wont care." at that Obsidian turns around, and breaks his mask with his bare-hand, and walks away to a cliff, where he jumps off, and falls straight into the water, swimming straight to the Island of Patch.

So yeah, that's actually the greatest and darkest secret of Obsidian A Grimmson. And lets move onto Obsidian Description of Appearance.

Obsidian wears a long black tail coat, with a dark green shirt under the tail coat, he wears black pants, with black shoes, as mentioned his weapon is a beaded necklace, that are actually Grimms that he summoned and bound them with weapons, his eyes are green with black slited pupils, he has a streak of dark purple on the right side of his hair, he has a crocodile tail, his emblem looks something like this (which is what I use for a picture) obviously it's of the Creatures of Grimm.

Obsidian is best described as a brilliant but at times psychopathic col guy, the reasons for brilliant is because he knows a lot about the creatures of Grimm, the reason for the Psycho part is because, he goes insane when someone tries to kill him, he survived Yang so remember that, but there is also two traits that he doesn't show that much and that would be Loving, and fatherly like, you will see why on the father like some day.