Later

*December 16th ( 5 months later*

Violets P.O.V

"Good morning!!" I yell as I sit on Graysons stomach to wake him up.

His eyes open slowly. "Whattttt" he grunts.

I mean down and kiss him. "Happy birthday" I whisper, still close to his face, smiling.

He smirks and throws me to the other side of the bed then jumps on top of me, hovering over my body. "You gotta work on your moves babe" he smiles.

"Really guys?... now?"

I pick my head up to see ethan standing in the doorway. "Happy birthday e!!" I yell.

Grayson gets off of me. "Ethan, it's your birthday too?!?" He acts shocked.

"Wait, we have the same birthday!?!" Ethan plays along.

"Every year guys" I say as I roll off the bed and go up to ethan to hug him.

"Why didn't I get a hug? It's my birthday too!" Gray pouts

I turn around "you'll get more than a hug later" I sigh. He turns red.

"Okay, I'm leaving, Vanessa making breakfast" ethan says awkwardly as he walks away.

Gray and I have been dating for 5 months now and we both couldn't be happier. I just wish James was still here.

I've been staying at his and ethans apartment and when I do go back to my place, gray sleeps over. We haven't spent a night away from eachother since we started dating. I guess to make up for all that time we weren't together.

I put on my shorts that I found in his dresser. He puts on a shirt and we go out to the living room.

I'm kind of scared to see what ness made, she isn't - how do I say this nicely... cooking isn't her specialty

I'm really the only cook out of the four of us. Gray wants to learn along with ness and ethan just doesn't care.

Grayson sits next to ethan on the couch as i go into the kitchen.

"Ayee"

"Oh my god vi, save this pancake!!" She says being desperate.

I look over and it literally looks like a hockey puck. How does she do it...

"There's no going back my friend..." I pat her back and force a smile.

"Lets just go to the diner" she pouts as she turns off the stove and takes the pan off the heat.

"Good idea" I laugh.

Vanessa has become my really close friend, so close that I consider her my best female friend, maybe even sister.

Ethan loves her so much and she really loves him. They are s'cute together.

I go into the living room "let's go to the diner!"

Ness whips me with the hand towel and we all laugh.

We all just put in shoes and left. Ethan wanted to drive so we all get into his car. Gray and I sit in the back and ness obviously sits in the passenger seat.

Gray places his hand on my thigh. I just smile. Whenever gray sits next to me he tends to just rest his hand on me without even noticing. He says u do it too.

Vanessa puts on tame impala and we just all start jamming out. We soon arrive to the diner and we took our usual booth.

We ordered our food and of course ness and I had to tell the waitress that it's the twins birthday.