Missing Part 2

Violets P.O.V

He walks past me and i flinch when u hear the door slam.

I just don't know what to do with my body right now. I want to cry, I want to scream, I want to hide.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath to pull myself back together. I open my eyes and then all I feel is anger.

I run up to the closest wall and punch it, creating a dent. I then push down a bookcase.

I stand there looking at what I just did, suddenly pit of breath. Sadness.

I put my hand on my head and I crouch down. I just lose it. I put myself into a little ball. I hide my head like I am in an earthquake.

I probably sit there for a good 10 minutes. The thunder outside gets me to look up.

"Okay, violet...pull yourself together now" I mumble to myself.

I get up and close my curtains then go into my room. I go and look at the picture of James and I that sits on my dresser. I smile.

I quickly put on a pair of leggings and my tan slippers. I go out into my living room, grabbing my phone, keys and umbrella. Then I go down to the lobby.

I need to not think about gray right now. The Best thing for me right now is to hang out with my little brother and the rest of the family.

I get outside and open my umbrella. "So much for surfing" I whisper to myself.

I get into my car and close my umbrella. I Toss it in the back seat. In the passenger seat I see the little dinosaur I got James from that crane machine. Good thing I put it in my car.

I start my car then put on the radio. My kid cudi CD starts to play and I immediately turn that off and put in my bring me the horizon CD. Kid cudi reminds me of Grayson too much.

I blast it and I start driving. I sing/ scream to can you feel my heart. Honestly its My favorite song by them. And let me just tell you, I rocked out.

After about 20 minutes i arrived at the hospital. I didn't want to bring my umbrella so I stuffed everything in my sweat shirt and put my hood up.

I jogged inside and went straight up to the front desk. "Hi, im-"

"I know" the lady smiles

"Thanks" I forced a smile and headed over to his room.

I walk in the room and my mom was already there talking to and he looked sad, until he saw me.

"Violet!" He sat up. I smiled. My mom kisses him on his forehead and walks to me.

"Thank god you are here, he has been alone all morning and I can't stay because I have this huge surgery-"

"Mom- it's okay, I'll stay here for the rest of the day"

"Are you sure? You don't have plans with gray or e? Or something?"

"Mom" I say sternly

"Okay okay" she says and holds her hands up.

I smile and continue walking into the room.

"Violet"

"Yes ma" I turn back around to face her

"You okay? You hand it red and bleeding?! You probably need stitches?!"

"Its fine, I'll do it"

"And you seem like you've been crying-"

"Mom!!"