Long Night

Violets P.O.V

I obviously know how to shoot a basketball...and I even told him that but, I just think we wanted an excuse to put his arms around me.

I shot the last basketball. "Do you wanna be my girl?" He whispers gently in my ear.

I smile and couldn't help but blush. I turn around and nod. I wrap my arms around him and he picked me up then spun me. We laughed.

We played more games and after a while we finally found ethan and Grayson.

"You guys wanna eat?" Emmit asks

"I always want to eat" ethan laughs, which causes emmit to laugh also. I smile and look at gray, he looks miserable.

"Babe, I'll be right back, I have to go to the bathroom" he puts his hand in my lower back.

"Okay" I force a smile

"I'll join you" ethan follows emmit

I inhale then gray and I start our way to the food counter.

"So...you guys are dating?" He breaks the silence

"Yeah, as of 30 minutes ago" I force another smile

"Cool" he tries to act happy for me, but it's not very convincing...

"Where's alyssa?" I furrow my eyebrows

"She had to go..."

"Oh..." That's strange

We got to the stand and ordered half pepperoni and half pineapple pizza. Gray goes to pay but I stop him before he could.

"I got it" I say as I hand the cashier my card

"You aren't suppose to pay" he pouts

"Oh shut up, you know I like to pay" I giggle as I take back my card

"Yeah, emmit doesnt"

"Well, he will learn" I smile. He tries not to laugh but fails. We see ethan and emmit talking at a table. By then our pizza was ready so we grabbed it and went over to them then sit down.

"Oh, I'll get napkins" emmit gets up

"Wow vi, emmit is pretty cool" ethan says smirking as he opens the pizza box

"Yeah, I guess I got lucky" I smile. I take a quick glance at gray and he slumps down in his seat. I wonder what's up with him...

We all talked and I kept trying to bring gray into our conversations but he wouldn't try to stay.

After everyone finished eating, ethan and emmit went to go play some games and gray and I went to the games we wanted to play. Gray loosened up a little.

"Race ya to foosball machine" I arch my eyebrow and smirk

"Get ready to eat dirt" he smirks back.

"1, 2, 3...go!" We both ran to the machines on the other side of the building. He won of course.

We both laugh as we try to catch our breathes. "You are a loser" he says as he rests his hands on his hips.

"I'm not a loser in fooseball" I cross my arms

"Lets test that theory" he puts money in his and my machine. We both grab a ball.

"Get ready to eat...- worms...dolan" I try to act serious

He chuckles. We both start playing and I already have 2,000 points in 2 shots and gray only had 100.

"Awe, poor gray has no aim" I make a fake pouty face