Settle Down

[ the video above is a video I made for the twins. It means a lot to me so I was like why not put it on wattpad ]

Violets P.O.V

The girl that is with Grayson furrows her eyebrows. And I suddenly feel awkward.

"Grayson?...hi" I force a smile.

He looks into my eyes and smirks...is he not mad at me anymore?

The girl coughs trying to get Grayson attention. "Oh, uh...alyssa this is uh my old friend violet" he looks at her and snakes his arm around her small waist.

"Hi, I guess your name is Alyssa" I smile i maneuver a hand out from under the box so she can shake it.

She shakes it. "Hi violet...im just surprised gray hasn't mentioned you"  she looks at Grayson, obviously trying to rub it in my face that Grayson is hers. "And what? We've been together for almost 3 years?"

Ouch. I guess he didn't take anything I said into consideration...

He scratches the back of his head awkwardly "yeah" he turns slightly red.

The elevator doors finally opened up to my floor and I couldn't be happier that, that was finally over.

"Welp, this is my floor"  I adjust the big box in my hands  and walk out the elevator.

I can't leave things like this...even though how much I want to avoid the situation we left unsolved 3 years ago.

I turn to face Grayson and Alyssa "now that I'm back, we should catch up?"  I arch my eyebrow

He smirks "i'd like that" slowly nodding.

The doors close and I turn back around. I huff and continue walking to find my apartment. I just hope Grayson and I will work things out. I miss the guy but I don't want to condone my feelings for him again. I'm finally - somewhat - over him? I don't know... I feel like there are lots of things untold still.

After a few minutes I get to my apartment and unlocked the door. I quickly put down the box on the kitchen counter and gaze at my apartment. All my furniture and stuff us already here, my mom and Kevin helped bring it all over which was really nice of them to do. I tied my hair back into a pony tail and started organize everything.

* 9:00 p.m. *

I finally finished with everything and it only took 3 hours. I take a sigh of relief when I get the first look at my set up apartment. I hear my stomach growl so I go over to my fridge hoping something was there...but nothing just a 12 pack of beer. Which im okay with but, I need food. I guess I have to go out.

I take a quick shower since I was sweaty then I hope dried my hair. I got changed into a gray crop rop, black leggings and white yeezys.

 I got changed into a gray crop rop, black leggings and white yeezys

I grabbed my phone and keys them headed down to my car. I got in my car and saw Alyssa walking back to the building and grayson driving away. Eh. Whatever.  I go over to my favorite pizza place which is down the block.

When I go inside and get on line I see a familiar face standing beside me.

"Ethan?!"

He turns around and lights up when he sees me. He hugs me and I hug back.

"How's everything! How's your grandma? Is she feeling better?"

I guess Grayson told him she was sick so he didn't have to say the real reason why I left.

"She's doing great" I purse my lips so they form a straight line.

"Glad"  he turns around when it's his turn to order. Of course, four slices of pineapple pizza, I guess gray is with him.

Soon enough it was my turn to order. I got one slice of pineapple pizza and a pepperoni pinwheel. Ethan and I talk and catch up while we wait for our food.

"Ethan"  the cashier says

Ethan raises his hand. "It was great seeing you vi, the three of us need to hang out again...just like old times" he smiles

"Of course" I nod slowly.

He takes his food and walks away. I wonder why gray didn't tell him the truth...

Graysons P.O.V

I turn off my phone as ethan comes over with the food. I look up and he has thus huge goofy smile on.

"Dude, you won't believe who i just saw"

"Who?" I furrow my eyebrows as u take a bite of my pizza

"Violet!" He practically yells.

"Oh yeah...i saw her in the elevator when I was with aly" I take another bite

"What?! How aren't you so hyped" he picks up his pizza and takes a bite.

"I am..." I wipe my mouth with a napkin.

"Listen gray, I know you were really upset when she left and -"

"Okay can we not talk about this..." I cut him off and ethan sighs.

"Just eat your pizza" I point to his plate. We just sat in silence enjoying our pizza.

After we finished our food, I get up and behind me a few booths back I see violet sitting alone eating her food while playing on her phone.

"Ready to go?" E says as he takes out his keys.

"Um.." I don't take my eyes off of her "just...go without me, I'm going to go talk to violet"

"Are you gonna tell-"

"Shut up ethan" I warned as I whip my head around to face him.

He rolls his eyes and holds his hands up in defense. Then he just walks out.

I turn to face violet again and she was giggling at something that was on her phone. She looked cute. I take a deep breath.

You got this gray...

[ hmmm... I wonder what ethan was talking about 🤔🤔 ]