Jealous

Violets P.O.V

We are both waken up by the sound of a phone ringing. As ethan sits up I push myself off of him- wait...

I turn to ethan quickly and noticed I was in underwear and HIS shirt. I get a bad feeling in my stomach. What the fuck happened last night?!

I jump up immediately and ethan furrows his eyebrows.

"What happened last night!" I start pacing back and forth still kind of dizzy. I stop and put my hands on the back of my hand "oh my god...did we-" my head spins. This can't be happening.

Ethan quickly gets up and rushes toward me "no no nothing happened" he puts his hands on his shoulders. "You - you were really drunk..."

I stare at him trying to focus on one thing at a time.

"Nothing happened last night, you got undressed and then you were cold, I panicked and just have you my shirt..."

I take a deep breath and nod. Thank god nothing happened. I don't want ethan thinking I have feelings for him because i dont.

"All that happened is...we might've kissed a few times..." his says with a slightly embarrassed expression on his face.

"Oh my god e!" Now I just feel stupid "I'm so so sorry...i get really weird when im...not okay... i- I didn't know what I was doing!"

He laughs "it's fine" he drops his hands to his side. I take a deep breath. "I'm so stupid" I mumble under my breath.

"You were actually pretty funny" he laughs more which makes me giggle. I hit his arm. "Don't let me get that bad ever again"

He nods still smirking.

I smile. Then I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him. I feel his arms snake around my waist. "Your the best e"

"I know"

"Okay you ruined the moment" I pull away. We giggle.

I run my hand over my hair that was in a messy bun still. "Did i do anything else that I will regret for the rest of my life..."

"Yes actually-"

Ugh are you serious. "Ugh what" I prepare myself.

" You told-"

He gets cut off by someone knocking on the door.

"Hold that thought" I go over to the door and open it. To see grayson. Well shit.

"Oh...hey gray..."

"Hey, I brought breakfast" he smiles and walks in then stops when he sees ethan.

I purse my lips together.

"What's this?" Gray says kind of rudely

I close the door and sigh. I turn around and ethan is putting on his shoes quickly.

"Gray, it's nothing" I stand next to him, crossing my arms.

"Obviously it is, there's beer everywhere, your wearing his shirt and nothing else..." he raises his voice slightly

Why does he care so much? I look at ethan confused.

"Dude. Relax..." ethan stands up he pinches his eyebrows together

"What are you guys dating again" gray shakes his head.

"I think I should go..."

"Good idea..." I say "I'll get change so you can have your shirt back" I head over to my room and close my door. I hear them talking but I don't know what they are saying.