Regrets

Violets P.O.V

I finished my food and slushie then headed outside to wait for ethan. Soon enough he pulls up and rolls down the window.

"Get in loser, we're going- ah I got nothing"

I laugh and shake my head as I get in the passenger seat.

"Soooooo how was lunchhhh"  he says as he takes the car out of park.

I looked at him "well let's see, I discovered what Satan would look like if he walked the earth" I started counting on my fingers "I had to pay for Satan's food after she commented on every little thing I did...oh! And I got a guys number!"

The last part I said really girly. "Ooo what's his name" he imitates me.

"Emmit" I smirk and look out the window.

He pulls out of the parking lot "that name is sooo hot"  he says in a very girly voice still.

I hit his shoulder "shut up" we laugh.

"So where to now?" He says as he hangs his arm over the stirring wheel.

"My place"

"Lead the way!!" He says in a very manly voice.

I roll my eyes playfully. He is such an idiot. I giggle.  During the whole ride I direct him to my apartment building and we just keep fooling around. We finally get to my building and head up to my apartment.

We get there and I unlock the door. I walk inside and turn back around to see ethan still standing in the doorway. I give him a come in look.

"I cant, I have to be invited in, it's the rules"

"Your an idiot not a vampire" I laugh.

"That hurts you know" he says jokingly as he walks inside.

I sit on my couch and of course he goes straight to my fridge.

"Of course you have beer but no food"

"What are you trying to say" i lick my lips ane act offended."im 20 years old, what do you expect"

He grabs the 12 pack of sam Adams and places it down on the table. He sits down next to me and starts to open the box.

"I'm 20 and I don't have beer in my fridge"

He hands me a beer and he takes one for himself.

"Yeah, but" I open my beer on the edge of the table "you also act like your 5, you and gray" I take a sip. "Considering gray left me in a diner to go have some play time with his girlfriend" I like my lips and turn my body to face ethan.

"This is true" he opens his beer and takes a sip.

I take the speaker remote and play some music. "So, how have you felt with her for almost 3 years" I furrow my eyebrows.

"I have no idea...but the real question is, how does gray deal with her" he takes another sip.

"He treats her like a delicate flower" I say very delicately we giggle.

Ethan out of nowhere stops laughing. "Has he told you something very personal?"  He looks up at me.

I shake my head "No why?"  I take a sip.

"Just wondering..." he says awkwardly.

Alrighty then...wonder what that was about. For most of the night we just talked and drank. We mostly talking about how prissy Alyssa is. I might've drank too much because ethan started to get a little blurry...