Hello and Goodbye

Graysons P.O.V

I feel a pillow hit my face. I slowly open my eyes and grunt.

"Dude, I thought you were sleeping at violets" he pushes my legs off the couch so he can sit.

"Changed My mind" I sit up and rub my tired eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"She is going back to Florida"

"Okay, so why ARE you here, being a bum"

"I can't go with her"

"Then stop her from going dumbass"

"I cant" I look at my hands.

He leans forward and puts his hand in my back "do you love her?"

"Yes-more than everything-"

"Do you want her to leave?"

"No" i shake my head

"Will you always be there for her?"

"Of course" I nod and look at him

"Do you want to be with her for the rest of your life?"

I nod quickly.

E sits back and kicks his feet up on the coffee table "Then I don't see why you aren't pulling a ross and Rachel move" He turns on the tv

I lick my lips. "I don't know man...would it even work?"

"What's your name?" He arches his eyebrow

"Grayson-"

"And who do you want?"

"Violet!"

"And who doesn't take L's?"

"Me!" I stand up

"You were suppose to say Grayson but whatever..." he jumps up from the couch. "Who is going to chase her?!"

"Me!"

"Dude...again...grayson"

"Oh...right...Grayson!" I say and run to grab my slides and Keys.

I look at the time. 7:45 oh shit, her flight is at 8. I run out the door, get into my car and head over to the airport.

Im going to get violet back!!

Violets P.O.V

It's 7:45 and I just got through bag check pretty quickly since I only have a backpack. I left everything in Florida cause why not. But is this the right thing?... going back to Florida?

I get to my terminal and give a flight attendant my ticket then board the plane. Here's to a new beginning...i guess?

I find my seat and pit my bag in the compartment above my head.

I like flying...but I also like grayson...no- I love grayson....

A text snaps me out of my thoughts. I grab my phone and see my mom texted me.

"Lisa just found this adorable photo of you, gray and ethan! You guys were so tiny!"

I look at the photo my mom sent. I smile.

I get another photo from my mom and it's the three of us on a trampoline

I get another photo from my mom and it's the three of us on a trampoline. He had to be about 6 in the picture.

That's the day, I fell off and I broke my arm. We decided not to tell anyone so e and gray played doctor until Lisa found is on the kitchen counter and gray was wrapping my arm in duck tape.

What am I doing?! I finally have Grayson and I'm going on the other side of the country?!

'Ladies and gentleman it is now 7:57, please buckle up and we will be lifting up shortly' is said over a loud speaker

"No,no,no,no,no" I mumble. "Excuse me! Excuse me?! I have to get off this plane!!"

"Im sorry miss but it's too close to lift off"

"No! You don't understand! The boy i love is here in LA! It's my last chance of true happiness" I grab my backpack and rush me to the door.

"Let me out!!" I tug on the door.

All of a sudden the door unlocks. "Go be happy kid" I look up at the camera "thank you!"

I open the door and run off the plane then leave the terminal.

I stand right were I was 3 years ago when I first left. Major Deja vù.

I stop to catch my breath. Part of me thought he was going to be here...i drop my backpack and plop myself down in the floor.

Not caring about the strangers around me. He does hate me...doesnt he... why wouldn't He? I don't blame him...

I take a deep breath and run my hand through my hair.

I give up at happiness.

That's when I saw him.

Graysons P.O.V

I get to the airport. I'm not going to make it!! It's 7:57.

'Last call for boarding 8:00 flight to take Florida. Last call'

I hear over the loud speaker. That's when I stop running. I missed my chance. She's gone.

I guess this is the universe telling us we aren't meant to be.

The last chance of happiness I jist let slip through my fingers again...

I check my phone and I see I got a text from ethan. ' did you get her?'

I ignore it. 8:03. I sigh.

Maybe she got off?

Maybe she changed her mind?

Maybe she is on the other side of bag check?

I walk over to the other side where we were 3 years ago. Major Deja vù. I look around. I don't see her. I hang my head and rub my forehead in fustration.

"Hey watch it!" I heard someone yell right when I'm about to give up.

That's when I saw her.

"VIOLET!"

Her head shoots up as my eyes widen in relief. She jumps up and grabs her bag then runs toward me.

I start running too. I get a rush of adrenaline.

We both have huge smiles plastered on our faces. She jumps and I wrap my arms around her, tightly, not wanting to ever let go ever again.

She wraps her arms around my neck.

I swing her around and we laugh. I put her down. "I thought I lost you" I put my hands on her jawline as I move her hair out of her face.

"Never" She whispers.

We both lean in and our lips finally meet after all this time.

The sparks flew.

This is the best feeling in the world.

She is the best thing in the world.

I don't want this moment to end.

This girl is my forever.