Over

Graysons P.O.V

"So what did happen in the 3 years you were gone" I smile as out food arrives.

She shuffles in her seat "You sure we should be talking about this?" She picks up her fork and starts to saw at her waffles.

"Yeah...why not" I shrug. I want to fund out how she felt when she was gone because all I know is that since she left, I felt like a piece of me was missing. I missed her, a lot actually.

"Well, lots of this occurred" she doesn't look up at me.

I could tell she was getting really nervous. Whenever she is nervous she tends to repeat stuff and she rubs her arm like it was in pain.

"If you don't want to talk about-"

"No, no, it's fine..." I put a piece of pancake in my mouth. "I guess you can say...i was played around a lot...i had problems, which into something bigger" she exhales and looks down at her lap.

I press my lips together "hi, I didn't know-"

"Well yeah you didn't know cause we cut eachother out" she starts to play with her food.

I lick my lips "hey" i get up then go sit next to her and put my arm around her.

"It was biggest mistake" I rest my head on hers.

She pulls away "Gray, I don't blame you...i was been so selfish"

I lift her head up so we could make eye contact with eachother. "Forget about it okay?" I smile.

She smiles. God she is beautiful...

"Hey!" I turn around to see emmit standing there with a goofy smile. What does this guy have a tracker or something!?

"Hey babe" violet pulls away from the gaze and smiles. I pull my arm away and roll my eyes.

"Wanna join me and gray?" She puts her hand on my arm, I immediately got chills.

"I was just leaving actually" he says

Thank god.

"We still on though right?"

"Yeah" she nods

A girl holding onto a little girls hand calls emmit over.

"See you later vi" he winks.

I take a deep breath and go back to my side of the booth as he walks away. We continue eating.

I keep thinking about who that girl is that emmit we with... he better not be cheating on my violet. Did i say my again??

After we finished eating she dropped me off at ethan and i's apartment because she was going job hunting or something.

I go into our apartment and see ethan laying on the couch on his phone.

"Hey e"

"Hey, how was alyssas" I sit down on the couch "We broke up" he sits up quickly

"Really?!" He says with a huge smile.

"Yeah, don't be too sad" I laugh.

"Have you seen vi?" Ethan says out of nowhere.

I nod "was emmit at her place" he wiggles his eyebrows .

I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"Oh that's right, you hate him..." he crosses his arms. I get up.

"I don't hate him, I very, very strongly dislike him"

I grab a water from the fridge. "Dude why?" Ethan stands up.