30. Wedding My Love!

Start from the beginning

It's a very small wedding only with few important guests and friends from my side and his side

It's a very small wedding only with few important guests and friends from my side and his side.... there were only his office staffs and board members.

I didn't wanted a big fat wedding, I buried all the dreams of my wedding deep down the earth but God planned it so well that all these arrangements were breathtaking even though it's simple.

Arjun came and stood beside me, soon all the rituals started. I didn't even spared a glance at him. This marriage is a compromise for me. But I could feel his burning gaze on me all the time.

My dad took my hand and gave to Arjun while performing a ritual Kanyadhan. I looked at my hand which is placed over his but didn't glanced at the owner of the hands once. My dad kissed my forehead and I smiled at him.

Soon it was the time to tie the wedding chain, my heart started to beat erotically still I didn't look at him, within seconds he tied the knot. I touched my wedding chain and closed my eyes. I'm no more Siya Ramakrishna, from now... I'm Siya Arjun Khaleja.

These are the most important seconds of my life, everything is changed, my life is completely changed. I'm married and most importantly I'm pregnant.

I raised my gaze and looked at the person in front of me who made me his, moments ago. My world stopped when our eyes met, I didn't know I had the DSLR effect in my eye lenses. My whole vision is blur but the only clear figure I could see was Arjun. My husband. He was beyond happy, with unshed tears. He stepped forward and kissed my forehead. The whole place filled with claps and cheers, crackers cracked and color smoke filled the alignment from entrance till the background of the mandap .

 The whole place filled with claps and cheers, crackers cracked and color smoke filled the alignment from entrance till the background of the mandap