Authors Note

*Hello all my beautiful girls and handsome boys (if they're are any reading, of course).

How are you all today?
I'll start off first, well today was pretty boring 😂 I got up and cleaned my room a bit, still got a lot to do too! Hmm what else... oooo and I finally have come to the terms that I'm not confident in my body and I want to do something about it. You see I'm not skinny, but I'm not fat. I have curves, a lot of them, I've got big boobs and a big butt 😭 I'm okay with all of that, in fact, I love my curves, the others not so much since I get started at a lot, not my face, more my chest and ass 😑😂  but I'm not confident in my belly and thighs, I want to get rid of my baby fat in my belly and have a toned stomach and I wanted to have not such  big thighs (not to the point of getting a thigh gap cause I don't want that... but I just wanna do something about it :)
Do any of you think you can be of amazing help, and give me some tips, videos, workouts anything you've used and they've worked xx

ANYWAY!!!
This authors note, is for a special reason 😏

You wanna know?

I'm sorry, I can't hear you....

YOU WANNA KNOW?!

That's what I'm talking about! Alright I'll tell you!

I HAVE THE FINAL NAMES OF AUTUMN & ACE'S BABY!!! And must I say, they are cute, hot and adorable!

Alright.... you ready for the names?!

YES?! ALRIGHT HERE YA GO! 😝

Final Names
- Aiden
- Xavier
- Grayson
- Asher
- Jace

Now go crazy and pick the one you love the most and want to be the name for baby Hunter 👶🏽

I know you'll pick a great name xx have fun!

Love you all ❤️

~ Teleah xxx