Chapter 18

Autumn's POV:
It's been almost 2 weeks since Ace left and none of us still haven't heard from him. His mum is freaking out like you wouldn't believe because he's never been away from home this long, ever, his dad is trying to keep himself busy so he doesn't think to much about his missing son and Scarlett my poor baby girl just won't stop crying and walking around the house saying 'I want Awey!' It breaks my heart so much because she loves Ace so much and she never copes when she's away from him for too long. I mean she didn't even last long when they all went away for 2 months, she would always get her mum to turn on Skype and she'd Skype with Ace and just talk cutely with him for over 2 hours, every single day!

My parents are just as worried about him as well as his friends and mine and well me? I have hardly left my room. The only time I leave is to get food and go to school, I haven't smiled since he left and I haven't been the same. The only reason why I'm eating is to keep this baby healthy, to keep our baby healthy. If I wasn't pregnant, I'd probably starve myself and everyone would probably be forced food down my throat.

"Darling, come downstairs to have some dinner and maybe we can all watch a movie together since Sam, Amber and Scarlett are here as well." Mum explained while coming into my room and giving me a hopeful smile as I sat up against my headboard reading 'If I Stay' So far its amazing, I'm in love with it and it's the only thing keeping my mind off Ace.

"Okay, but only cause I need to get out of this room." I reply while placing my book mark in my book where I'm up to, standing up and heading downstairs with my mum. I'm wearing some neon green short shorts and a black tank top, it shows of my baby bump that's still little but more noticeable now, since I am now 3 months almost 3 and a 1/2 months pregnant.

"Autummy! Is Awey back yet?" She asked while standing in front of me looking up since her height only reached a bit under my knee, she's tiny. I suck in a deep breath at her question and lean down, picking her up and walking to the kitchen sitting down at the dining table in the process and Scarbear sits in my lap.

"Scarbear, Awey isn't back yet baby." I reply sadly while brushing away her tears once she hears what I tell her. I hate this so much, he needs to come back Scarlett miss him, his mum misses him, his dad, my family, his friends, my friends, me! We all miss him! I just want him to come back and talk to me.

"I miss him Autummy. I want my big brudder back." She said while crying and burying her head in my neck and hugging me tightly, I wrap my arms around her small body and hold her close to me, quietly whispering how he'll come back and that he misses her too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone has now gone to bed, Sam, Amber and Scarlett decided to stay at our house tonight instead of going back home. Amber and Sam slept in their usual room that they always sleep in when they stay over and well for Scarlett, she wanted to sleep in my bed with me so next to me Scarbear is sleeping soundly and very cutely might I add while little snores come from her as she sleeps. I can't sleep, I hardly sleep anymore. If so sleep which is hardly ever I usually get about 4 hours maybe 5 if that. I'm exhausted and being pregnant isn't helping at all.

I'm slowly about to doze off when my phone goes off from my bedside table and I groan in annoyance at someone for texting me at this time. It better be good. I reach over to my bedside table feeling around until I find my phone and pick it up. My heart skips a beat when I see the name Ace across the screen of my phone. I quickly put my password into my iPhone and go straight to iMessage and click on his name to see what the message said.

From: Ace! ❤️
Meet me outside in 5, then we'll walk to our place and I'll explain everything xx

To: Ace! ❤️
Okay, but you have a lot of explaining to do and not just me.

From: Ace! ❤️
I know, but I'm starting with you, because your the most important one in my life xx

To: Ace! ❤️
I'm coming now.

I get up out of the bed and change my short shorts and tank top into sweatpants and a jumper I stole from Ace about a year ago. He still hasn't noticed, but I think he might now.

I walked downstairs slowly and tried not making a single inch of sound as it was 1am in the morning! Thank god it was Friday so I didn't have to worry about getting up in the morning early since I would be Saturday. I finally managed to get to the front door and opened it quietly and quickly stepped out into the cold night and wrapped my arms around my body after shutting the door quietly.

"Took ya long enough Atty." I heard that all to familiar voice of my favourite person in the whole wide world. I turned around to see Ace standing there at the bottom of the stairs in a black shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, black leather jacket and his black Nike runner shoes. His usual outfit I guess you could say.

"Well I was about to have a well needed sleep that I haven't had for almost 2 weeks and you woke me up just as I was about to sleep by texting me." I complain as we slowly start walking towards our place that's in the woods behind our house a little bit.

"I'm sorry, but I knew you needed an explanation and I needed to do it immediately." He explained while stuffing his hands into his jeans pockets and looking down at the ground as we walking through the woods.

After about another 5 minutes we came to our place which is a little cubby house built up in a tree. We found this tree almost 2 years ago and decided to build a cubby house together without no one knowing, we went and brought supplies and everything we would need. It took us 2 weeks to build cause we wanted to paint it as well, but we painted it brown and green so it blended in well with the tree so half half. We walked up to the tree and climbed the dark brown painted ladder there all the way up to the entrance and then climbing in and sitting in the corner trying to warm myself up. See even tho we don't have power up hear we brought an electrical heater in case it was ever cold, but we never leave it on if one of us isn't in here, in case something happens. So we always make sure it's off before we leave and we won't leave until it's fully cooled down. See we're safe.

"Atty, I'm so sorry I left without saying anything or coming and talking with you." Ace explain while he sat down next to me to try and warm up also obviously since it's bloody cold out there.

"Why did you leave Ace? Do you know how excited I was to see you when dad told me you went to get me some food and bring me a change of clothes and when 2 hours pasts I was so sad, I called and everything! Why would you leave me Ace?" I question while never staring one glance at him scared of what he's gonna say.

"Because I was scared about becoming a father! Atty, there's a baby growing inside of you that we created and I'm scared shitless. I'm only 18 I'm not ready to be a dad yet!" I cut him off as soon as I heard that last sentence.

"Then leave, I'll raise our baby on my own, I'm pretty sure I can do it." I snapped while looking at him and see hurt flash across his eyes.

"You didn't let me finish Atty! But I love you so much and your my everything! I'm gonna be a dad to this amazing baby we created and I'm gonna try my best to be a good dad. I'm ready to be a dad because it's our baby, its you I'm having a baby with you so I'm ready baby." Ace spoke after I had finished talking and tears were steamed down my face at his speech.

"We're gonna have a baby together Ace!" I reply while wrapping my arms around his neck and snuggling into his chest.

"I can't wait."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Chapter 18! And I just wanted to say thank you for how you got my book to 110k before I even finished chapter 18! That's amazing!

So Ace is finally back! I wanted to make it cute but also unexpected and just out of plain no where.

Can I get everyone to start putting in the comments what they think the baby should be? It will only be one baby and I'm more leading towards a boy? What do you think?

Love you all ❤️

~Teleah xxx